LF`s Dreamteam Finished 220 overall

Started by LF, February 03, 2013, 01:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

GM

Quote from: Jukes on February 09, 2013, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on February 09, 2013, 06:36:45 PM
Even without having Goddard ,Jukes, 7.5/10 is a bit harsh.

95% of the time a defence has 3 premiums and nothing else I give it a 7.5/10. Even if it had Goddard, Gibbs and Heppell (imo the three best d premo picks) I'd give it an absolute maximum 7.75/10.
Fair enough mate

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok I revised my team
got in Swan and stacked my forward line
Still got room to move if I need to because I`m not totally sure on Cyril he could go down to Byrnes or Varcoe and Russell could move up to someone like Hartlett,Grimes or someone like that.

Scrads

That's quite an interesting side LF, some awesome speculative picks along with some no-questions guns.

I actually don't know what to suggest without messing with your speculative players, but one thing I would consider is exactly what you said, Rioli or Wright (or even Belly if you move Cox to rucks) down to whoever looks best out of Knights, Byrnes and Varcoe and then using that cash to get in a gun backman in place of Russell.

Just curious what your reasoning on no Goddard is ?

LF

I feel he can`t hold his price and will be an upgrade target for me same as last year.I did try to get him in but I`d have to go Swan down to a midfield around the price of Thompson,Kennedy.

And I`m not a fan of teams that as nearly the same as the next I like to have a few POD`s that I feel will compliment the super premos

tbagrocks

I'm not sure contribute enough to the forum LF :P  but I need to say this

Cyril? Inconsistant and couldn't go near the top six could he? I do like the other forwards

Russell, I got my eye on him too, I recon if he's playing round one i'd be keen

LF

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 11:13:59 PM
I'm not sure contribute enough to the forum LF :P  but I need to say this

Cyril? Inconsistant and couldn't go near the top six could he? I do like the other forwards

Russell, I got my eye on him too, I recon if he's playing round one i'd be keen

He could if he plays in the midfield tbag thats what I`m hoping

tbagrocks

No responce to my attemt at trolling? :P

Well we do have all those trades, i'd say he won't play 22 full games but it might not matter, worth a shot sure :D

Mr.Craig

We have 22 players in common, including a few POD's. ;)

Personally I don't see enough value in Fyfe and Rioli and it's not like they will be worthy keepers. It wouldn't be hard to find the money to turn Fyfe into Murphy and I think that would pay off for you.

GM

Nice team LF.
Quite similar to mine.
Only two issues for me no Goddard and the inclusion of Cyril.
For the last 3 years the Hawks have promised more mid time for Rioli.
He is one of my best players to watch but when it comes to fantasy footy he is a miss for me.
The Hawks must know by now Cyril hasn't the stamina to rack up huge possessions and the more they push him the more games he will miss imo.
Rioli to numerous choices of cheap mid pricers
Fyfe to Pendles,Boyd.
Just a couple of thoughts to look at.

LF

Thanks for the advice guys
I was actually up last night for awhile restructuring my team yet again ::) for the 1,000,002 time so it has changed again

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty link=topic=71226.msg 1001485#msg 1001485 date=1361672265
Thanks for the advice guys
I was actually up last night for awhile restructuring my team yet again ::) for the 1,000,002 time so it has changed again

Your no orphan there LF Ive given up counting what version i'm on. To me that's what separates the good from the avg, the constant rejigging and modifying until were content the mix is right, ive near filled a school book with possible sides. My crystal ball tells me this will continue right up till rnd 1 but hey all part of the fun and emotion, elated when we get it right and gutted when not so much. I think the attraction to fanatsy footy is as much about the heartache as it is the elation, cant have one without the other. Anyway back to work lol.

j959

nice team and nice revisions LF!!!

i just love the way I can see the cogs turning over in your mind.

really liked the ballzy first up versions and then the cautious revisions with some serious punts (eg Cyril) ... i reckon with the use it or lose it trades you can definitely take those sorts of gambles this year!!

awesome stuff LF!  ;)

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pretty happy with this team now
Boyd is a unique this season
Got Goddard for now
Moloney in for now but could turn into Embley based on full NAB cup performances
Siposs back in for now also dependant on NAB cup

Windigo

Really solid team here LF.

If anything, some of the rookie selections are suspect. Wasn't impressed with Lee. Paparone I like, but better mid rookies surely? Get him FWD? Unless you want the DPP link.... ???

Rowe will be lucky to play games with all the big men at the Blues IMO. I preferably like 5 mids, but the Bull is a good alternative if you can't afford another premium.  8) Still not sold on Siposs...