Main Menu

FF Champs 3 2013 Thread

Started by Mr.Craig, February 02, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

I thought I'd leave the old thread behind and start fresh. This will be the place for all FF Champs 3 discussion and banter in 2013. Here is the league line up...

1. Mr.Craig - Hawks Nest
2. stew42 - Evil Weevils
3. Ricochet - Crazy Mexicans
4. Jukes - boxxylicious
5. SydneyRox - SydneyRox
6. Barra - Lost Souls
7. Danger888 - Ghostriders
8. Yoshi - Rogue Assassins
9. picker_man - playndcards
10. zeus123456 - Dks Dominaters
11. ShaynoB - Kmand & Conca
12. Phasir - Royalz
13. JBs-Hawks - JBs-Hawks
14. Thunderstruck - Thunder Bolts
15. underdog11 - Where's Buster
16. Scrads - Muppets'n'Spuds
17. tabs - And thats not all
18. henry - Hapless Heroes

All the best everyone!

Jukes

how did you know I was boxxylicious? Stalker alert.

Mr.Craig

Okay, so unfortunately Adamant has had to pull out of Champs 3 due to other league commitments. This is a big loss but zeus123456 will be replacing him and hopefully he will do us proud.

Scrads is still undecided and DT-SC and aces-high haven't been active at FanFooty for some time so I believe we are waiting on them. However there are three unidentified teams in the league - McTwistas, Madmen and Jacks Giants. I don't know who these teams belong to. Maybe they were sent the league code by mistake or who knows what.

If you are the owner of any of these teams - contact me asap to identify yourself or your team will be deleted from the league.

SydneyRox

nrich102

Barra17

If you do find yourself looking for any coaches. I am in an already full league of mates that are a bunch of DT nuts that I'm sure would jump in. One of the guys came 2nd overall in one of the rounds, 4 of them finished higher than me in that league last year.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Barra on February 06, 2013, 08:38:22 PM
If you do find yourself looking for any coaches. I am in an already full league of mates that are a bunch of DT nuts that I'm sure would jump in. One of the guys came 2nd overall in one of the rounds, 4 of them finished higher than me in that league last year.

I'll get back to you on that. Ideally I'd like coaches from FF but we'll see what happens in the next week or two.

Barra17

Yeah there is a couple which are on FF, but they usually just lurk in the shadows haha.

stew42

We are the best of the Champs Leagues (need proof, see 2012, all of it), and we can still improve. Bring it on!

Mr.Craig

Hopefully tonight I'll be in a position to announce the two latest additions to Champs 3. 8) Just waiting for them to lodge their teams.

Mr.Craig

On an unrelated note, if anyone is keen on joining Football Factory's fantasy elite league there are a couple of spots still available. You would be joining the likes of FF, myself, Colliwobblers, upthemaidens, Nails and other FanFooty regulars.

You'll have to act quickly though, the draft is set for Friday, February 15.

Mr.Craig

Okay, I can now reveal the Scrads and tabs are the latest coaches to commit to Champs 3. I'm sure you'll agree that they are quality additions to the squad. :)

This just leaves aces-high as unconfirmed and a mysterious team (Madmen) that I didn't invite. He will be removed when we lock in an 18th coach. So good news, we are almost there. Wish I could say the same with a couple of my other leagues. :(

Peter

Well, Mr Craig, I guess 11,629 in 2012 is considered too weak? McBasketball would like to be in if not

Mr.Craig

I wouldn't say that but I have to wait and see what is happening with that final spot.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 08, 2013, 02:30:45 AM
Okay, I can now reveal the Scrads and tabs are the latest coaches to commit to Champs 3. I'm sure you'll agree that they are quality additions to the squad. :)

This just leaves aces-high as unconfirmed and a mysterious team (Madmen) that I didn't invite. He will be removed when we lock in an 18th coach. So good news, we are almost there. Wish I could say the same with a couple of my other leagues. :(

Madman's username is "love it" if that helps mate.