Main Menu

FF Champs 3 2013 Thread

Started by Mr.Craig, February 02, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Best of luck for the year Champs 3. ;)

Barra17

Yes, good luck boys. Bring it home again! ;)

Mr.Craig

Not exactly the start we were hoping for. :(

Time to fire up chaps.

Barra17

I started alright for 2022 then scored a measly 1908. Had a few "issues" this week shall we say. But will pick it up this week ;)

Ricochet

Sorry boys was terrible this week with a few injuries.
Fixed them first thing this morning

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Ricochet on April 15, 2013, 04:11:17 PM
Sorry boys was terrible this week with a few injuries.
Fixed them first thing this morning

You weren't alone Rico.

I'm sure we'll turn a corner soon, still early days.

Barra17

I've been lucky and have missed most of the drama. I'm sure we can pick it up ;)

henry

Just discovered this thread haha. I've had a very disappointing start but should be better now for the rest of the season after finally getting a decent score of 2088 and drawing with Jukes. Looking forward to an improved rest of the season, swanny getting 180 today would be a nice start  :)

Ricochet

Quote from: henry on April 25, 2013, 11:34:59 AM
Just discovered this thread haha. I've had a very disappointing start but should be better now for the rest of the season after finally getting a decent score of 2088 and drawing with Jukes. Looking forward to an improved rest of the season, swanny getting 180 today would be a nice start  :)
Only 180... I want 200+ haha

Mr.Craig

If I'm on top of the league and leading the overall points then there's something wrong. Come at me bros!

Ricochet

flower! forgot about no reverse trades! Was playing around with a cash grab of Heath to Docherty and then realised Stevenson was out... Copping a donut this week  >:(

Mr.Craig

Great week by most of us (Rico, tabs cough cough).

League average was a healthy 2130 so hopefully that's enough to push us up the rankings. :)

Ricochet

Sorry boys was a rookie mistake. Have Hanley coming back in off the bench this week and a heap of cash for an upgrade so hopefully make up for it this week

Mr.Craig

A league ranking of 95 isn't too shabby but we still have a long way to go to compete with Champs 1 and 2.

Barra17