Main Menu

FF Champs 3 2013 Thread

Started by Mr.Craig, February 02, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

I think they are having a closed training session  after yesterdays announcement.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on February 09, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 08, 2013, 02:30:45 AM
Okay, I can now reveal the Scrads and tabs are the latest coaches to commit to Champs 3. I'm sure you'll agree that they are quality additions to the squad. :)

This just leaves aces-high as unconfirmed and a mysterious team (Madmen) that I didn't invite. He will be removed when we lock in an 18th coach. So good news, we are almost there. Wish I could say the same with a couple of my other leagues. :(

Madman's username is "love it" if that helps mate.

"Madmen" claimed on the DT site his FF handle is WozzDog. ???

Also, he dodged my question about where he got the league code by talking up his great ranking last year.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 09, 2013, 06:55:49 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 09, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 08, 2013, 02:30:45 AM
Okay, I can now reveal the Scrads and tabs are the latest coaches to commit to Champs 3. I'm sure you'll agree that they are quality additions to the squad. :)

This just leaves aces-high as unconfirmed and a mysterious team (Madmen) that I didn't invite. He will be removed when we lock in an 18th coach. So good news, we are almost there. Wish I could say the same with a couple of my other leagues. :(

Madman's username is "love it" if that helps mate.

"Madmen" claimed on the DT site his FF handle is WozzDog. ???

Also, he dodged my question about where he got the league code by talking up his great ranking last year.

Could possibly be but in my 2012 book i have a madmen as being love it mate. Team names can change i suppose so no certainty.

Dudge

You're right Grazz, Madmen was (last year) and is this year  in Packhunters. His user name was "love it" last year and he ranked 5136. From memory he ranked 435 in 2011

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Dudge on February 10, 2013, 12:49:05 PM
You're right Grazz, Madmen was (last year) and is this year  in Packhunters. His user name was "love it" last year and he ranked 5136. From memory he ranked 435 in 2011

This guy is claiming he finished 1060 or something like that. Prior to the new site opening I checked for "Madmen" and there were several teams with that name so we could be talking about a different person.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 10, 2013, 03:27:20 PM

This guy is claiming he finished 1060 or something like that. Prior to the new site opening I checked for "Madmen" and there were several teams with that name so we could be talking about a different person.

Yeh we probably are mate, Dudge has "love it" in his book as ranking 435 in 2011 and 5136 in 2012 so i think we are and "love it" has joined one of my leagues already so looks like a different guy in yours.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on February 10, 2013, 03:32:50 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 10, 2013, 03:27:20 PM

Yeh we probably are mate, Dudge has "love it" in his book as ranking 435 in 2011 and 5136 in 2012 so i think we are and "love it" has joined one of my leagues already so looks like a different guy in yours.

Yeah i reckon we are mate

Barra17

Did we get it all sorted Mr.Craig?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Barra on February 12, 2013, 11:17:38 PM

Still waiting on aces-high, I'll probably give him one more week then go for there.

ShaynoB

Getting pretty close and exciting!! I'm just looking forward to knocking u off in 2 leagues this year MC!! 😀

Dudge

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 13, 2013, 12:26:49 AM

Still waiting on aces-high, I'll probably give him one more week then go for there.

Maybe he has'nt been on this site for a while, because i;m waiting for a reply for FF Gold from him as well

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Dudge on February 13, 2013, 04:07:49 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 13, 2013, 12:26:49 AM

Maybe he has'nt been on this site for a while, because i;m waiting for a reply for FF Gold from him as well

Hasn't been on since Christmas Day.

Mr.Craig

Okay, the clock has timed out on aces-high. I have gone ahead and removed the uninvited Madmen and replaced him with...

Henry. :)

So, after weeks of hassle we finally have a (properly) filled league. Thank flower for that.

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 16, 2013, 10:14:39 PM
Okay, the clock has timed out on aces-high. I have gone ahead and removed the uninvited Madmen and replaced him with...

Henry. :)

So, after weeks of hassle we finally have a (properly) filled league. Thank flower for that.

Nice work Mr. Craig, good persistence to finally get to this stage especially after some annoying sods who wouldn't make up their mind !! Oops that was me haha.

Looks like such a strong league, am definitely looking forward to what I am sure will be heated competition :)

Thunderstruck