How many mid rookies will you be starting with?

Started by Noz, February 02, 2013, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many?

1-2
9 (20.5%)
3-4
19 (43.2%)
5+
15 (34.1%)
None
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

jfitty

At the moment I'm sporting the 4 premium & 4 rookie midfield. So many great rookies in the mids this year so want to take advantage of that!

Mr.Craig

henry

4 premiums and one mid pricer in the mids for me, leaving 3 rookies starting.

Noz

I currently have 2 rookies on the field bit having second thoughts about picking Embley though i might drop him down to a rookie before the season starts. Maybe to one of the higher priced rookies.

nrich102

Jukes

Quote from: nrich102 on February 02, 2013, 06:45:26 PM
Who the flower has no rookies on field??

People with 6 Darren Glass' and 6 Chris Dawes'

ADEZ

going with 5
wines, k.mitchell, omeara and viney should be great
crouch should be solid

mpollock

4 premiums then Ball / Embley as mid pricers and two starting rookies for me.
O'Meara and Crouch appear to be locks ... as does Viney ...

The others i can take or leave at this stage as i think Ball and Embley are to well priced to pass up.

stew42

Wines, O'Meara, Crouch and Viney.

I'll be downgrading one of Ball or Embley to any bolter I may have missed (ala Greene)

SydneyRox

Quote from: stew42 on February 02, 2013, 09:41:48 PM

I'll be downgrading one of Ball or Embley to any bolter I may have missed (ala Greene)

u been copying over my shoulder?

stew42

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 03, 2013, 01:18:06 AM
Quote from: stew42 on February 02, 2013, 09:41:48 PM

u been copying over my shoulder?
I think there may be more than one shoulder...

But legit, those four plus Ball and Embley seem the right way to go for Rnd 1

Chopps

what are people expecting out of ball and embley

stew42

Quote from: Chopps on February 03, 2013, 02:08:30 AM
what are people expecting out of ball and embley
Basically I'm investing a bit more in them to make earlier upgrades. They both have potential to score; that means points in the early rounds. If they don't, then I'm more than happy to downgrade them to a performing rook and take heaps of cash. It just looks like a really attractive picture to me. Especially as I'm not really weakened elsewhere (I turned Murphy M5 into Ball M5 and Embley M6)

nrich102

Holz

im thinking 3 on field and 2 on the bench is the optimal ammount. I dont think you want to be relying on more than that on your field. You need those big scores from the top mids early to stay up the top of the rankings.

Saying that if ball and embley both fire early i will downgrade a premo to one of them and upgrade a rook to one of them. If one fires  i will probably downgrade a back or forward premo to a rook and bring one of them in for a mid rook.