Murphy, Judd and carazzo 2013

Started by Mondoftw, February 02, 2013, 04:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mondoftw

How do you guys think Murphy and Judd will go if carrotrs gets the captaincy? A bit of a question mark over Murphy's scores  when tagged hard but, cheapish at 600k.

Then theres Judd @ 550k could be a real POD!

What are your thoughts guys?

blewy09

Think you'll be safe with any of the 3. Particularly Murphy and Judd. 110+

nrich102

kilbluff1985

think Judd will do well can concentrate on his game now

far from past it :o

jfitty

I reckon Judd could surprise a lot of people this year. Everyone expects Murphy to average 115+, but I reckon at 550k Judd could be a steal and average around the same

blewy09

quinny88

Carrazzo is a tagger and wont average much more than 100 which would be fine if he was still a defender but its a big pass as a mid.
Judd is at a tempting price and he's certainly not past it but naturally he is slowing down and will continue to do so so I would expect 105-110 from him. Murphy is the one that is in the prime of his career and could look to push his average up to 120+

Adamant

Carrazzo averaged 107 if you remove his sub affected games, but definitely Murphy out of those. He is just about a lock for me.

Jay

I like Judd at his price. Got a couple of good year left

blewy09

Channel 7 reporting judd injured hammy at training :(

kilbluff1985

Quote from: blewy09 on February 02, 2013, 09:57:11 PM
Channel 7 reporting judd injured hammy at training :(

not a real concern for the main season

NFI Police

Didnt Juddy do his hammy in the last game of 2012??

Concerning if he has done it again in pre-season...might be an ongoing niggle as he's getting older

meow meow

Quote from: NFI Police on February 02, 2013, 11:58:17 PM
Didnt Juddy do his hammy in the last game of 2012??

Concerning if he has done it again in pre-season...might be an ongoing niggle as he's getting older

He probably did it when he was getting out of bed. That was his excuse last year with his shoulder. I think he just doesn't like/doesn't think he has to do preseason training and makes up excuses.

upthemaidens

Just like last year Judd will probably get rested a couple of games. Hes not a top 8 scoring mid, way better options around.
Carrots as a Mid. only, is certainly a No
Murphy is the only one to look at, out of those three.

SydneyRox

murphy is a lock. for most of my fantasy career i havent liked judd, this year no diff. i just cant watch a carlton game if carrots is in my fantasy team, ratten abused him. Mick may be different