Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: whatlez on February 07, 2013, 02:05:44 AM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 07, 2013, 02:02:23 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 07, 2013, 02:00:07 AM
I could recruit people if you wanted?

If they are FF members then go for it Whatlez
Greenmoon sent out a few pm's yesterday.
Yeah they will be. Try people in Asian comp.

I did post a thread in there with a link to here Colli suggested to.

nostradamus

hey Grazz, would it be possible for everyone who played last year to post there team name and rank ?

*just like was done in "ELITE COACHES" sc & dt  8)

l'll kick it off.....Didnt play, rank N/A :P

Grazz

Cant see why not mate, just need them to post their rank.

Edit: Updated the list above with the ranks i know. Should help the Captains with their drafting but alot wouldnt of played before but still be very very good coaches regardless of the comp they are in.

Capper

Ringo

GM

Apache Cats finished 291st, sportal was 51st

LF

MyRebelliousbunch
Can't remember exactly but it was 600 and something which I was pretty happy with for my first proper year of playing.And the fact that I just chucked a team together pretty much last minute.

GM

upthemaidens

Did I really come 16th?   wow I remember being 28th then thought I drifted away at the end... guess not :)

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 07, 2013, 01:15:35 PM
MyRebelliousbunch
Can't remember exactly but it was 600 and something which I was pretty happy with for my first proper year of playing.And the fact that I just chucked a team together pretty much last minute.

Cant find yours LF, you can still get into your team by going into Promotions at the top of the page in black then click on free competitions then click on the fanatsy footy box then then rest is as normal from last year.

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 07, 2013, 02:22:23 PM
Did I really come 16th?   wow I remember being 28th then thought I drifted away at the end... guess not :)

Yeh ya did mate.

LF

I'll had a proper look when I get home from work and see if I can still get into it.

LF

ok i found it and was ranked 549 my team name was high as a kite

Manbearpig

NO CASH PRIZES this year - it's all free bets. A $5000 free bet for 1st prize, so if you **** up your bet you lose it all. I suppose you can always hedge...

GM

Grazz

Quote from: Manbearpig on February 07, 2013, 06:03:51 PM
NO CASH PRIZES this year - it's all free bets. A $5000 free bet for 1st prize, so if you **** up your bet you lose it all. I suppose you can always hedge...

Where did you see this mate.
With their free bets dont they also take their money back and leave you with just the winnings ?