Justin Bieber

LF

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 05:57:43 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 05:03:23 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 04:55:57 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 04:51:18 PM
scorpazz added

Awesome Nostra is captain of one team.

Use nostra to set up the 2nd league mate. ;)

Nostra is in the FF Wolf Pack league tho Grazz
I might ask Colli

But cant he be Captain for one of the 2 new teams we will create and run the draft for one of those.

Yeah Nostra is captain for one of the draft teams(new teams) so he`ll set that up.
But I`ll need a captain to set up the other league up that we are filling now and Nostra is not in that league he is in the FF Wolf Pack league with us.

You want to be captain of the other draft league team Whatlez?

Justin Bieber

LF

Quote from: whatlez on February 06, 2013, 06:26:03 PM
Am I in Wolf Pack? I'm the best SBer on the site :o lol

Yeah your in Wolf Pack
But we are also going to do a draft style league involving everyone in the 2 leagues.
If you want to be captain of the one of the draft leagues you need to set the league up and draft players from the Wolf Pack league and from the hustlers league
Nostra is going to be captain of one of the draft league teams we need another as well.
I`ll be setting up FF Wolf Pack.

Justin Bieber

LF

Cool

Nostra and Whatlez will be captain of the draft teams.
You`ll need to chose a name for your league as well but don`t worry about that too much until sportsbet opens.

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 06:31:17 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 06, 2013, 06:26:03 PM
Am I in Wolf Pack? I'm the best SBer on the site :o lol

Yeah your in Wolf Pack
But we are also going to do a draft style league involving everyone in the 2 leagues.
If you want to be captain of the one of the draft leagues you need to set the league up and draft players from the Wolf Pack league and from the hustlers league
Nostra is going to be captain of one of the draft league teams we need another as well.
I`ll be setting up FF Wolf Pack.
+1.That is it.

upthemaidens

So i'll just clarify the situation,, If you are one of the 36 coaches, you will need to have 2 free league spots in SB.
  There will be the 2 initial leagues (wolfpack,Hustlers etc.) 36 coaches. (admins LF,Grazz)?

Then there will be a draft by 2 other admins (Nos,Lez)?  and another 2 leagues will be created out of the same 36 coaches.

Does that sound right? :)

Grazz

Justin Bieber

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on February 06, 2013, 08:11:37 PM
When do we draft? And who's the 36?
We dont have all 36 yet, and the draft cant be until atleast then.

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 06:33:40 PM
Cool

You`ll need to chose a name for your league as well but don`t worry about that too much until sportsbet opens.

Ok sounds good

Seeing as thought it'll be my first season at this, and that Whatlez is a megastar (4th in the known universe last year :D) at this form of the game......l think its only fair that l get 1st pick  8)

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2013, 09:07:23 PM
Cool

Ok sounds good

Seeing as thought it'll be my first season at this, and that Whatlez is a megastar (4th in the known universe last year :D) at this form of the game......l think its only fair that l get 1st pick  8)

Sounds fair enough Nos...  :)

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 09:22:30 PM
Cool

Ok sounds good

Cool.....l'll have to start putting some thought into a good name

*Hey l was wondering, "Wolfpack"....was that inspired by The Hangover?

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2013, 09:28:04 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 09:22:30 PM
Cool

Ok sounds good

Cool.....l'll have to start putting some thought into a good name

*Hey l was wondering, "Wolfpack"....was that inspired by The Hangover?

lol well done mate i was talking with LF last night and she mentioned it was part of her inspiration. Give the man a cookie. ;D