Sportsbet Leagues 2013 Need 1 more person

Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Yep I am in ...

ftr, I emailed the customer service department at Sportsbet about their fantasy competitions, and this was the reply I received ...

"As per our marketing department, you will be able to register in the next few days and the format remains the same"

Let's pray that this is actually true, cos sportsbet was easily the best competition last year  :)

jamabadar

LF

gwilliams,Peter,Bazinga and jamabadar all added

jamabadar will PM you league codes when sportsbet is opened.

blue

Justin Bieber

Yeah it is the best comp :)

But flower not soo many people!!

GM

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 06, 2013, 02:07:27 PM
Yeah it is the best comp :)

But flower not soo many people!!

Sounding a bit Like Raj from Big Bang Theory mate.

Justin Bieber

Well I came 4th out of like 4k or so. Now there will be around 6k I reckon. The chances are slimmer :(

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 06, 2013, 03:21:29 PM
Well I came 4th out of like 4k or so. Now there will be around 6k I reckon. The chances are slimmer :(

Nothing wrong with 6th mate. :P

LF

Blue added

I'm going to need two captains for the draft leagues
It doesn't matter what league your in now if you want to be a captain you can be.
if your captain you just need to set the league up and pm all the members of your league plus choose a name for your league.
You'll also get to draft players into your league but you'll need to try and mix it up a bit.

I'd like to think we could keep these leagues going every year as well.

Grazz

Happy to help if nobody takes up the offer LF, hopefully others will like the opportunity to Captain as im doing alot already and some new blood would be good but if none come forward i'll do it. Keeping them going each year would be great, increase the chances with other new leagues coming in aswell each year as the interest grows.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 01:59:26 AM
Sorry mate, what i meant was maybe yourself and LF would like to do the draft for the other leagues.

Yeah, no problem mate....that'd be good  8)

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 03:29:09 PM
Blue added

I'm going to need two captains for the draft leagues
It doesn't matter what league your in now if you want to be a captain you can be.
if your captain you just need to set the league up and pm all the members of your league plus choose a name for your league.
You'll also get to draft players into your league but you'll need to try and mix it up a bit.

I'd like to think we could keep these leagues going every year as well.
Well said LF

Grazz

scorpazz

Hi! Any spots left? Played last year and came in just outside the 100. Cheers