Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on February 06, 2013, 01:18:00 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 01:06:34 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2013, 01:00:56 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 12:39:20 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 06, 2013, 12:22:38 AM
Well if you do that the 2 admins could have a draft of their own, out of the 36 coaches pool.  there alway quite fun.

That sounds like a plan mate.

LF may want to take full out of the title to kep the interest up mate.

count me in when you do it.....sounds like a bloody good idea  8)

No worries mate, might be an idea to let yourself and someone else if they like or LF do the draft to let others be involved. I'll leave that up to LF as its LF's project. All sounds good though mate.
Shall i put some PMs out about sportsbet comp Grazz or just let it trickle.

Yeah PM people a lot of people don`t come onto these boards.
I May also repost in the coaches section.

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 01:20:28 AM
Quote from: greenmoon on February 06, 2013, 01:18:00 AM
Well if you do that the 2 admins could have a draft of their own, out of the 36 coaches pool.  there alway quite fun.

No worries mate, might be an idea to let yourself and someone else if they like or LF do the draft to let others be involved. I'll leave that up to LF as its LF's project. All sounds good though mate.
Shall i put some PMs out about sportsbet comp Grazz or just let it trickle.

Yeah PM people a lot of people don`t come onto these boards.
I May also repost in the coaches section.
done

Grazz

Good onya, the more advertising the better i guess. LF is the one you need to consult with mate as its her project. ;)

LF

Ok I`ve come up with a name for the league I`ve run it by Grazz he thinks its ok

FF Wolf Pack

auscoyote

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 01:25:22 AM
Ok I`ve come up with a name for the league I`ve run it by Grazz he thinks its ok

FF Wolf Pack
Nice,
FF Hustlers could be another

Grazz

Yeh i do like FF Wolf Pack, it sounds intimidating haha, i like that. :)

FF Hustlers would make another good one just need one more now.

Colliwobblers

Love your work LF.

I will have a leauge ofr all us AXVS coaches ( AXVS being based on Sportsbet scoring).

Think we can have 4 or 5 leagues each tho in sports bet, so put me down for one of your leagues if you need me to make up the numbers and feel free to put a post up in the AXVs thread to get extra members if you need them.

I would put a post up in the coaches thread and I would do it in the DT thread too, why not, as you said earlier in this thread a lot of people don't look on here.

and who wouldn't want more comps to play :)  might prevent a lot of DT'ers making multiple teams too if they have sportsbet, and sportal for that matter to play different teams in.

Me I'm a nut , i do Super Coach, Dream Team, Virtual Sports (Sportal), Sports Bet, Ultimate Footy ... Plus in previous years the DT draft league and the SC draft league .

I'll do them again this season and add in the FF comps BXVs and AXVs and that's why I am a single man :)

LF

GM

LF

excellent Greenmoon
I reckon we can fill a second league easily.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on February 06, 2013, 01:41:32 AM
Just sent 18 PMs ,so hope that gets the ball rolling.

Well done mate i'll send a few off tomorrow to those in SpotsBet PackHunters that havent seen or joined this one as no doubt they will be in need of some leagues aswell. Off the top of me head there is about nine i think.

nostradamus

ummmm, that answer is really confusing Grazz :P

Grazz

Sorry mate, what i meant was maybe yourself and LF would like to do the draft for the other leagues.

gwilliams

Peter