Sportsbet Leagues 2013 Need 1 more person

Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on February 05, 2013, 10:49:07 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on February 05, 2013, 10:40:51 PM
Mate that won it hasn't got back to me so might as well be added. Can you have multiple leagues in SB?

Yeah you`ll have 5 spots just like dreamteam and supercoach.
Maidens 18th LF?

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on February 05, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
Mate that won it hasn't got back to me so might as well be added. Can you have multiple leagues in SB?

Maidens 18th LF?

Yeah done now i`ve had dreamteam,supercoach,footwire and FF all open on different tabs lol

GM

Quote from: luvfooty on February 05, 2013, 11:27:13 PM

Maidens 18th LF?

Yeah done now i`ve had dreamteam,supercoach,footwire and FF all open on different tabs lol
Doing your homework mate.

LF

Quote from: greenmoon on February 05, 2013, 11:34:39 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 05, 2013, 11:27:13 PM

Maidens 18th LF?

Doing your homework mate.

lol yeah mainly for supercoach finishing my first draft for the year and tweeking my dreamteam a little.

Grazz

Busy busy tonight LF. What do you think about getting another going, i think we may get a few more interested with the time we have left. I still have 2 league spots. I was thinking if we can get another 18 interested then we can split them into groups of 2 then take 9 from the one you created and place into one lot and then other 9 into the other, does that make sense. Just an idea as you and some others could have less leagues available. It can be done through the same thread, up to you mate i can be a bit a league creating monster haha. :P

GM

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 11:41:54 PM
Busy busy tonight LF. What do you think about getting another going, i think we may get a few more interested with the time we have left. I still have 2 league spots. I was thinking if we can get another 18 interested then we can split them into groups of 2 then take 9 from the one you created and place into one lot and then other 9 into the other, does that make sense. Just an idea as you and some others could have less leagues available. It can be done through the same thread, up to you mate i can be a bit a league creating monster haha. :P
:olol we have the best two leagues now Grazz,why split this one. :)

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on February 05, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

No i dont mean split this one, keep this as is but if we can get another 18 interested we can create another two leagues by spliting that 18 into two groups then from the league LF just created we take that 18 split us into two groups and make two more leagues which affectively gives all of us here another league ontop of this one. Hope that makes a bit more sense. ???

GM

Quote from: Grazz on February 05, 2013, 11:56:51 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on February 05, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

No i dont mean split this one, keep this as is but if we can get another 18 interested we can create another two leagues by spliting that 18 into two groups then from the league LF just created we take that 18 split us into two groups and make two more leagues which affectively gives all of us here another league ontop of this one. Hope that makes a bit more sense. ???
yep,gotcha Grazz.Start league no 2 on LFs thread and fill it to form 2 more leagues. 8)

LF

That sound good Grazz we can do that I'll have league room.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 06, 2013, 12:06:23 AM
That sound good Grazz we can do that I'll have league room.

Onya mate, dont want to eat into that valuable free time youve recently earnt haha. I think most of us if not all would have atleast one or more free leagues for Sportsbet and by doing it that way we get two different leagues that arent filled with the same coaches which i think is better for all and adds a bit of competition to them.

upthemaidens

Well if you do that the 2 admins could have a draft of their own, out of the 36 coaches pool.  there alway quite fun.

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 06, 2013, 12:22:38 AM
Well if you do that the 2 admins could have a draft of their own, out of the 36 coaches pool.  there alway quite fun.

That sounds like a plan mate.

LF may want to take full out of the title to kep the interest up mate.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 12:39:20 AM

count me in when you do it.....sounds like a bloody good idea  8)

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2013, 01:00:56 AM

No worries mate, might be an idea to let yourself and someone else if they like or LF do the draft to let others be involved. I'll leave that up to LF as its LF's project. All sounds good though mate.

GM

Quote from: Grazz on February 06, 2013, 01:06:34 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2013, 01:00:56 AM

No worries mate, might be an idea to let yourself and someone else if they like or LF do the draft to let others be involved. I'll leave that up to LF as its LF's project. All sounds good though mate.
Shall i put some PMs out about sportsbet comp Grazz or just let it trickle.