Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on February 03, 2013, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 03, 2013, 08:48:01 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 03, 2013, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2013, 08:36:53 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 03, 2013, 07:51:23 PM
Do we need a sportsbet account or just be able to log on for teams?
Yes.
but you dont need to add money to the account. I just created an account and didnt add any money to it
Yeah i've had an account since we started the AsianXV draft and it's all good, never put in money or gambled, though I use it for racing odds ;D

I assume the game is not up yet?
i would say so, tried to clink on the link and it told me to log in, but i was logged in

I went in the other day and no mention of Fantasy Footy yet, cant remember exactly when it opened last year but it was only a few weeks before round 1 maybe a couple not sure.

Capper

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on February 03, 2013, 09:58:49 PM
I cant get past this screen when i log in

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/content/offers/fantasygames-offer

I dont even get that come up anymore, havent seen that for ages tbh. Are you opening it via a shortcut as im doing. Should bring you to the home page with your Password and username boxes in the top right hand corner.

Justin Bieber

I have the short cut on my computer and yeah it's not open...

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 10:05:20 PM

I dont even get that come up anymore, havent seen that for ages tbh. Are you opening it via a shortcut as im doing. Should bring you to the home page with your Password and username boxes in the top right hand corner.
yeh but i was logged in and then did a google search for "Sportsbet AFL fantasy" and it went to that page. It showed me as logged in but when i clicked the link it said i wasnt logged in. Must not be open then

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on February 03, 2013, 10:07:41 PM

yeh but i was logged in and then did a google search for "Sportsbet AFL fantasy" and it went to that page. It showed me as logged in but when i clicked the link it said i wasnt logged in. Must not be open then
It's not.

Grazz

No deffinately not open yet. be atleast a couple more weeks i reckon.

Justin Bieber

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2013, 10:17:27 PM
They better re-open it...

They will brings a few thousand people to the site constantly each week, could be a bit of buisiness in there from all that come for Fantasy Footy and Rugby etc. Doubt theyd give that up, fingers crossed. :-\

Ringo

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 03, 2013, 10:30:30 PM
Will give it a go then .

Any dramas contact me and i'll help you out. :)

Manbearpig

The easiest way to get to it is to log in to your SB account, click 'promotions' (black bar at top of page), then select 'free competitions' then click on the AFL and NRL fantasy option.

auscoyote

Count me in with that line up. Love me sportsbet action and another GF against Grazz is tempting.

nas

Quote from: Manbearpig on February 04, 2013, 04:38:09 AM

The easiest way to get to it is to log in to your SB account, click 'promotions' (black bar at top of page), then select 'free competitions' then click on the AFL and NRL fantasy option.

Still closed tho

DazBurg

i'll be in LF
thanks for posting in the coaches thread so i saw it  ;)