Sportsbet Leagues 2013 Need 1 more person

Started by LF, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 07, 2013, 11:03:41 PM
My mate got paid out last year for win - think they playing a dangerous game only offering a free bet for the win - any free bet winnings need to be turned over too, they wouldnt let me withdraw my $600 i won for watson on brownlow until i bet $600 worths lucky for me i turned it into $800.

Sh!t by sportsbet.

That is pretty ordinary. Somebody that knows how to contact them should get on and tell them how much they suck the tight a**es.  :(

Manbearpig

Quote from: gwilliams on February 07, 2013, 09:39:48 PM
Quote from: Manbearpig on February 07, 2013, 07:54:29 PM
Are you guys playing SportsBet NRL? I won a free bet on it last year. It'd be nice to have a FanFooty league for it.

I was planning on creating fanfooty leagues for Sportsbet and Sportal NRL as soon as they opened. I've posted some fanfooty league codes for NRL Dream Team and Supercoach in the 'Other Sports' section if you're keen.

Yeah, that's cool - better set it up now so that we don't clog up the SportsBet AFL thread with NRL stuff.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2013, 11:08:52 PM
My mate got paid out last year for win - think they playing a dangerous game only offering a free bet for the win - any free bet winnings need to be turned over too, they wouldnt let me withdraw my $600 i won for watson on brownlow until i bet $600 worths lucky for me i turned it into $800.

Sh!t by sportsbet.

That is pretty ordinary. Somebody that knows how to contact them should get on and tell them how much they suck the tight a**es.  :(

What a pathetic approach by a multimillion dollar organisation .....their moral compass is seriously skewed

upthemaidens

Quote from: nostradamus on February 07, 2013, 11:22:20 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 07, 2013, 11:08:52 PM

Sh!t by sportsbet.

What a pathetic approach by a multimillion dollar organisation .....their moral compass is seriously skewed
Haha  "Their Moral compass"  You are talking about Bookies here, dont let glossy web site fool you.
  These companies are no more than glorified street hustlers. They want you on their site cause they want you to bet, nothing more.

owenbond007

Well if i win it this year i won't be betting on any Australian sports.

Noz

If theres a spot sign me up  :)

Would have to make a sports bet account though.

All my online betting is done with tomwaterhouse  :-\

LF

GM

Quote from: Noz on February 08, 2013, 12:35:16 AM
If theres a spot sign me up  :)

Would have to make a sports bet account though.

All my online betting is done with tomwaterhouse  :-\
Costs nothing to open Noz

nostradamus

The name of the league that l'll be captaining will be .........FF Shivakamini

GM

Quote from: nostradamus on February 08, 2013, 02:01:24 AM
Nice Nostra,meaning?

nostradamus

Quote from: greenmoon on February 08, 2013, 02:12:36 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 08, 2013, 02:01:24 AM
Nice Nostra,meaning?

l'm curious who will know.......it's good though

GM

You have done some research here mate.
We have plenty of comedians  here to play their part well.You might have to do some auditions before the draft.

nostradamus

Quote from: greenmoon on February 08, 2013, 02:21:16 AM
You have done some research here mate.
We have plenty of comedians  here to play there part well.You might have to do some auditions before the draft.

lt does fit well hey  ;)

GM

so the winner of the league wins the Shiva medal.Correct?

nas