Terlich in Hospital

Started by Spite, February 01, 2013, 08:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Source AFL.com
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-01/demon-taken-to-hospital

Should be fine but keeping an eye out that it doesn't happen again (re. Kurt Tippett concussions)

Day 1 of DT and already a panic haha

Chelskiman

Quote from: Spite on February 01, 2013, 08:46:49 PM
Day 1 of DT and already a panic haha

I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

nrich102

Football Factory

Quote from: nrich102 on February 01, 2013, 09:53:59 PM
Wouldn't have him anyway
Thats a pretty loose comment considering all the good reports on him .. we havent even had Nab yet either

Andrew

Possibly neck injury from the incident could be the bigger concern. But has happened early enough in the season to not be a problem. Still locked.

nrich102

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 01, 2013, 09:56:49 PM
Wouldn't have him anyway
Thats a pretty loose comment considering all the good reports on him .. we havent even had Nab yet either
I guess your right, I meant at this stage

Mr.Craig

Sounds like he's alright thankfully.

Dudge

5AA interviewed Jack Trengove this afternoon, and Rowey asked him about the incident. At first Jack said he didn't know about it, until Rowey said he had, or heard it somewhere, that he had a realible source. Jack's responce was "didn't know it was out there yet". But according to Jack, he was taken to hospital for scans, and there was no structual damage. Plus he was concious. Take from that what you will

Toga

Wouldn't have him anyway

:o he is a jet! was BOG for Norwood in the SANFL granny this year, absolute gun of a player who should slip straight into the Melbourne lineup as a mature body and play 16-20 games i reckon. Crazy not to consider him!

Adamant

Doesn't sound too serious, still locked at this stage.