Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Dudge on February 02, 2013, 01:16:09 AM
All good Wines don't come cheap ;D

if your drunk it don't matter if they are good

Chelskiman

Quote from: Dudge on February 02, 2013, 01:16:09 AM
All good Wines don't come cheap ;D

And they get better with age.  Let's hope it doesn't take him years to turn into a DT beast though.

Tominator

I've grabbed him

Toumpas I had but apparently he might not play at the start of the year cos he had hip surgery so is being nursed through that. Might be good to grab by about Round 5-6

SydneyRox

barring an injury or horrible nab he is locked.

nice title btw

hardnut

He's  a beast for a rookie, appears to have the body to go straight into the guts and maybe (just maybe) give port first hands on the footy. I think he was a steal and I've no hesitation in locking him in.

You get what you pay for with a lot of the rookies this year.

Holz

Im thinking it might be a good thing to start with him as even if another rookie jumps out you can just switch him to a cheaper rookie. Say if you load up on 100k rookies and you want a rookie who is 120k you wont be able to do it unless you have some cahs locked away.

Also melbourne GWS crows GC to start he could start on 75-80 if he doesnt get a vest.

kilbluff1985

yeah he is in all my preseason teams

Noz

Quote from: Toga on February 02, 2013, 12:24:42 AM
Quote from: Noz on February 01, 2013, 09:10:08 PM
Jake Neade is someone people may start to look at, will get games next year him or Hitchcock will be playing our forward pocket role. I prefer Neade he has excellent defensive forward pressure. Currently priced at $108,500 has been someone Port has needed for a long time, Very excited to see this kid go.

You reckon Neade will be in the best 22?

He is deffinetly in contention with several others including Cameron Hitchcock, Brett Ebert and Ben Newton. I do think Ebert will start as our forward pocket but all 4 names i mentioned will see early games. I see him ahead of Hitchcock for the time being.

kilbluff1985

henry

I've got him in at the moment, but may drop him to Crouch to get some extra cash. One of the highest potential scorers of the rookies though for sure.

essendon2

Wines + Sylvia
vs
Hrovat + Martin/Wright

Noz

Quote from: essendon2 on February 02, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
Wines + Sylvia
vs
Hrovat + Martin/Wright

Tough one

Would be good to have all 4 i would probably say Wines + Sylvia mainly because i don't know if Hrovat JS is as good as Wines's that being said i have both Wines and Hrovat.

Thunderstruck

Port have announced that Wines is going to play in the intra club match that is being run this coming friday. This will be an indicator of where Port sees him.

My sources say that he is in best 22 for them and will get games early on. Big wrap from Hinkley on him.

Insider out

Hello Friends

I think Boak could be a good pick this year. Last year struggled with the tag and the go home factor and contract would have been on his mind. This year one more under the belt to learn how to shake the tag... pains me to say it but port will be on the rise and will win more games than last year. New coach who has a footy brain - no offence mrPrimus.. and he is well and truely settled with his family moving to Adelaide to support him.     It wasn't long ago we were talking him up as stepping up to premium after a mid 90 average.

Andrew

Quote from: Insider out on February 02, 2013, 10:03:52 PM
Hello Friends

I think Boak could be a good pick this year. Last year struggled with the tag and the go home factor and contract would have been on his mind. This year one more under the belt to learn how to shake the tag... pains me to say it but port will be on the rise and will win more games than last year. New coach who has a footy brain - no offence mrPrimus.. and he is well and truely settled with his family moving to Adelaide to support him.     It wasn't long ago we were talking him up as stepping up to premium after a mid 90 average.

Off-topic, but good call.