D. SWAN VS S. PENDLEBURY

Started by big_cox21, February 01, 2013, 06:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the better pick

S. Pendlebury
D. Swan

big_cox21

also leave comments as to why you picked who you picked.

so far I'm riding with pendlebury due to saving 10k and his best season is better then swans. also last season for pendles was only 1ppg lower then swans two best seasons.

however on the other hand swan has been pumping out 120 averages for more seasons and even though he started last season sort of slow he still managed to average higher then pendles. but will he start slow again?

Locinator

I can't go pass Pendles. I think Swannys production will be around the same but Pendles is still so young and could push for 135-140. Look at Swan as an upgrade target

roo boys!

Pendles, supercoach gun and that extra 10k can help down the road!

quinny88

Im sure ive already seen this question a couple of times this pre season but anyway, Pendles in SC, Swan in DT

shorty3264

It's an interesting one, generally everyone goes Pendlebury, as I did but worth a note Swan has averaged 120+ in SC the past four years, his 'scrappy' DT style of play is a bit of a myth. But I think Pendles could have a huge year.

MLS

I have gone for both this year, but if you had to chose one I would go Pendles

SydneyRox

Mykonos FC

Why don't we have both?
I am, will kill it and I don't mid spending a lot on the best.

jfitty

Anyone considering Beams as someone unique as opposed to these two? If you take out his first 2 scores from last year he would have averaged the same, even more than Pendles and Swan

Jay

BOTH. But it I had to choose one for SC? Pendles

Adamant

I've got both too, but would go with Pendles purely because he is underpriced.

Nige

In SC, Pendles for me. Swan's more of a DT guy because he can be inefficient which will cost him a bit. Have Swan in my DT though.

Swallow12

Pendles over Swan but should have both from the start along with the bald master

big_cox21

Quote from: Mykonos FC on February 01, 2013, 08:10:57 PM
Why don't we have both?
I am, will kill it and I don't mid spending a lot on the best.

hahaha espestas stas stose? taco add

big_cox21

yeah i have managed to upgrade jobe to swan and now have both. with jobes injuries in 2011 and havning only 1 year of 120 ave. i would pay the extra 30k for swans consistent 125. rarely misses games either