Who would you choose for D4?

H. Hartlett
6 (50%)
J. Grimes
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mudgee

If it helps my other defenders are...
Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, {Insert Player Here}, Bock, Pittard [Bench: Stevenson, Terlich]

Jay

I think this is Hartlett's year. Yes it is a risk with all his injury problems but I feel he will push 95-100ppg. Has brilliant ball-use which is perfect for SC. Will be used as Port's link man out of defense and the ball is sure to be down there a fair bit!

mudgee

Thanks Jayman - cheer for you!  :)
I was leaning towards Hartlett personally, but only because Grimes has burnt me in the past. I'm hearing a lot of ppl saying that Hartlett could be in for a big year (so long as he stays healthy that is!!)

Swallow12

Both appear to be made of glass but with 30 trades it isnt as important this season, personally id go Hartlett as he has more scoring potential and the d/m may be helpful at the business end of the season

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on February 01, 2013, 04:54:07 PM
I think this is Hartlett's year. Yes it is a risk with all his injury problems but I feel he will push 95-100ppg. Has brilliant ball-use which is perfect for SC. Will be used as Port's link man out of defense and the ball is sure to be down there a fair bit!
No doubt Hamish is one of the classiest to be considered a back this year, risky yes, we just saw Waters and Grimes have big years while staying fit and if this guy does no doubt in my mind he busts a ton ave