Martin or Wright?

Started by chenga, February 01, 2013, 04:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chenga

Tossing up between these 2. Both similar priced and both have the potential to go big this year.  Thoughts??

Jukes

Wright easily.

Matty will average 94-97, while Martin probably only 88-91. Easy decision.

Adamant

Quote from: Jukes on February 01, 2013, 04:44:09 AM
Wright easily.

Matty will average 94-97, while Martin probably only 88-91. Easy decision.

Haha I was thinking the exact opposite.

I reckon Martin will average 92-95 and Wright around the 87-90 mark.

Ziplock

^

actually, I have wright a bit lower than that.

Windigo

Martin has averaged more in the past, so he represent great value at his price.

With Wright your backing him in to lift his output to a level that is good for a FWD. IMO, I see real potential in him as when he was injected into the midfield in the latter part of the season he averaged like 95+ I think.

I'd have Martin, but both could be okay as well.

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on February 01, 2013, 11:03:46 AM
Martin has averaged more in the past, so he represent great value at his price.

With Wright your backing him in to lift his output to a level that is good for a FWD. IMO, I see real potential in him as when he was injected into the midfield in the latter part of the season he averaged like 95+ I think.

I'd have Martin, but both could be okay as well.

+1 I've got Martin but Wright could find his way into my side at some point before the season's start.

Chelskiman

I'm rolling with both at the moment.  Could be a nice pod.  I had Thomas but bailed on him because he's looking dodgy for round one so I traded in Wright.  Think he can push his average up to 90 this season, though I don't think he'll go much must 95.  Still, any forward who can average 85-95 is a good solid option.

Windigo

I'm toying with having both. Or D-Mart & Sylvia (if fit) + two midpricers.

Or D-Mart & Wright, mid pricer + rookie.

Decisions decisions.  ::)

I just can't help but feel there is a lot of value in fwds this year. You can get away with having only one player over 500K.

tbagrocks

Chelskiman