dangerfield vs cotchin

Started by Wbdfan, February 01, 2013, 04:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I cant pick betweem the two, whats ur choice and opinion?

dangerfield
12 (30%)
cotchin
28 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 06, 2013, 04:04:26 AM

Wbdfan

i cant pick between the two, dangerfield is a machine now that he is given more midfield time. but cotchin is all class!!

Adamant

Cotchin for me, but I'll most likely go neither.

big_cox21

Jay

Tough one. Think I will go Cotchin though, better value IMO.

Danger has only had 1 year of good scoring and I cant see him being as consistent as Cotch.

Sabretooth Tigers

In his short career Cotchin has had only one full preseason. I have Cotch locked and will upgrade Danger first practicle opportunity.
I think there is a lot more improvement to come quickly from Cotchin and that perhaps of the two Danger's price is more likely to decrease or stay the same. Think Cotchin's will go up. Cheers.

quinny88

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on February 01, 2013, 04:22:51 PM
In his short career Cotchin has had only one full preseason. I have Cotch locked and will upgrade Danger first practicle opportunity.
I think there is a lot more improvement to come quickly from Cotchin and that perhaps of the two Danger's price is more likely to decrease or stay the same. Think Cotchin's will go up. Cheers.

Yeah agreed. First pre season for Cotch, made captain. He's in for a big one

tbagrocks

I actually don't really want to start with either, (bit of a lie but) by not taking Danger you could miss some 150+ scores but I am thinking he will drop in value and by the years end will be back up the 120 mark, probably the same with Trent though

Either boy could come out and though so reality is leaving one out you will miss some big scores at some point

But we can't start them all can we :o, I want Gaz and Pendles and want JPK so there's not much room for any other high price mid, but if Danger looks fit enough to me he might sneek in

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 01, 2013, 08:09:10 PM
I actually don't really want to start with either, (bit of a lie but) by not taking Danger you could miss some 150+ scores but I am thinking he will drop in value and by the years end will be back up the 120 mark, probably the same with Trent though

Either boy could come out and though so reality is leaving one out you will miss some big scores at some point

But we can't start them all can we :o, I want Gaz and Pendles and want JPK so there's not much room for any other high price mid, but if Danger looks fit enough to me he might sneek in

Who are you kidding tbag, i would bet my house that Danger and Tex are in your starting side haha.
I think theres room for 4 prems anyway

T Dog

Danger is a rampaging bull...not easily tagged or shut down..IMO..

tor01doc

Bigger midfield means more premiums to start.

Some well balanced teams in 'rate my...' Have GAJ, Pendles or Swan, Watson or JPK, Cotchin or Danger plus Ball and good rookies.

I'd start with Cotchin - so classy and rising faster I reckon.

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on February 01, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
Danger is a rampaging bull...not easily tagged or shut down..IMO..
Exactelly mate, you can't beat him in or away from a stoppage

Will be the No one contested ball winner and maybe the clearance winner, kid will be fitter and even better this year

Sure the Cotch might be too, probably need to punt on one and get the other soon after he drops in price, if he does

Disregard the Dangerman at your peril

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on February 02, 2013, 02:05:50 AM

Some well balanced teams in 'rate my...' Have GAJ, Pendles or Swan, Watson or JPK, Cotchin or Danger plus Ball and good rookies.

good structure Doc, but you're passing up on 500k Fyfe :o

HairyGoat

Dangerfield is too inconsistent, he will constantly score 70-90 and me personally, I want my premiums to be scoring 100+ every week. Definately cotchin.

dmac07

Quote from: Jayman on February 02, 2013, 12:29:07 PM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 02, 2013, 02:05:50 AM

good structure Doc, but you're passing up on 500k Fyfe :o

Agreed, starting with gaz, Pendles, swan, jpk and cotchin. See danger as more of an upgrade target. Bit still worth it as a starter too.

nrich102