Players pictures on your team page

Started by Football Factory, January 31, 2013, 09:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Looks like we get players pictures on their profiles ?  .. reminds me of EPL fantasy games

Jroo

Football Factory

Quote from: JROO8 on January 31, 2013, 09:49:57 PM
Awesome , I like it  ;D
Im tempted to be up at midnight to have a look.... but i have to get up for work at 4:30  :'(

Jukes

The same year football manager handheld gets player pics on their profile pages, DT (possibly) gets them...Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Football Manager = Dream Team

fidou

Initially I'm not that taken by it all. I suppose it takes time to get used to it. The players faces are to small for my eyesight and they are all the same to me. The one aspect I miss is the team colours are to small, I would prefer they are bigger. But then again each year there are changes to get used to.

nrich102

Football Factory

Jukes

nrich102

Football Factory

Andrew

Quote from: fidou on February 01, 2013, 12:35:01 PM
Initially I'm not that taken by it all. I suppose it takes time to get used to it. The players faces are to small for my eyesight and they are all the same to me. The one aspect I miss is the team colours are to small, I would prefer they are bigger. But then again each year there are changes to get used to.

Completely agree with you. What team a player is from is far more important than what they look like...

Nige

Quote from: Andrew on February 03, 2013, 04:48:14 AM
Quote from: fidou on February 01, 2013, 12:35:01 PM

Completely agree with you. What team a player is from is far more important than what they look like...

I picked most of my players based of their beautiful mugshots. :P

Haha, I kid. Team colours was better.

Holz

The super coach format looks much better and they have the better rules this year too. Still DT is my game and even though it looks bad and has bad rules its still the best game.

Football Factory

Quote from: Holzman on February 03, 2013, 03:09:35 PM
The super coach format looks much better and they have the better rules this year too. Still DT is my game and even though it looks bad and has bad rules its still the best game.
+ 1

nrich102

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 03, 2013, 04:18:16 PM
Quote from: Holzman on February 03, 2013, 03:09:35 PM
+ 1
+2