Main Menu

TONIGHT!! Which game first

Started by tbagrocks, January 31, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

*TONIGHT!!* at some stage after midnight it all opens :) :D ;D ;D ;D 8)

So, which fantasy game will you look at first, DreamTeam or SuperCoach?

Who's getting excited ;D soon we can make our leagues and our teams ;D

Master Q

DT as this is my main focus and I'm in some money leagues. Will only start my SC in a few weeks as I'm really only in FF leagues.

GM

DT for me Tbag, we get at 11.30pm,WA wtf around 9pm i think.

Nige

I'm a Supercoach guy, so I'll probably do that first. Then I'll have a crack at DT.

Windigo

Only DT for me.

Think I've visited the SC website once like ever. And have never made a SC team.

Strictly DT.  8)

Jay

Capper

*insert picture of little mexican girl from old elpaso ad*

I will have both open as long as the sites dont go down, but i will probably log in to DT first (alpabetical). I have already filled in my Assistant Coach dream picker for both and constantly go on to mess with the line up.

I would expect the RMDT and RMSC boards to explode with interest as well, not many people commenting though

nrich102

DT for me, but will be on SC soon after

tbagrocks

Quote from: tabs on January 31, 2013, 08:10:10 PM
*insert picture of little mexican girl from old elpaso ad*

I will have both open as long as the sites dont go down, but i will probably log in to DT first (alpabetical). I have already filled in my Assistant Coach dream picker for both and constantly go on to mess with the line up.

I would expect the RMDT and RMSC boards to explode with interest as well, not many people commenting though
Haha I didn't think of two windows  :o but you still need to click on one first ;)

I'll more likely have DT but one could come out before the other? ??? so will take the first one ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: tabs on January 31, 2013, 08:10:10 PM

This next week I would think things to start going a little crazy

Justin Bieber

DT would be only tonight I reckon.

BB67th

SC definitely will go up first, the better game of the two ;)

T Dog

Actually need to do my EPL toniight as it needs to be done next 2 days  :o

upthemaidens

Whichever opens first..  man im gunna be a zombie for like 4 hours just staring at teams haha 
and then theres SB and Sportal teams to do ,which I gather also will open tonight. :)

meow meow

For the past 2 years I have made my first DT team about an hour before lockout. I leave my overthinking for SC.