Swan dropping in cash..

Started by melon101, January 31, 2013, 04:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melon101

Quote from: 4820 on January 31, 2013, 07:11:30 PM
I'm with "melon101".
Not sure about starting with Ablett this year, tends to play fwd a little bit these days !
One minute he is in, next thing out ! ???

I Also see him dropping more than Swan

Capper

Quote from: melon101 on January 31, 2013, 08:05:12 PM
I'm with "melon101".
Not sure about starting with Ablett this year, tends to play fwd a little bit these days !

My write up on GAJ
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70572.msg961363.html#msg961363

melon101

Quote from: tabs on January 31, 2013, 08:34:39 PM
Quote from: melon101 on January 31, 2013, 08:05:12 PM
I'm with "melon101".

My write up on GAJ
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70572.msg961363.html#msg961363

Cheers tabs

henry

If you don't start with swan it could be very difficult to get him in. While you are waiting for that 1 bad game your rivals are getting 20 pts (with him as captain) more than you each week. That's why for the last 3 years I've started with GAJ and Swan, then you dom't have to worry about getting them in. If he has an off field issue who cares? You're in the same boat as the vast majority of  players who are any decent. With the extra trades you can always get rid of him if you have to. LOCK HIM IN! :)

jabroni

Does anyone have the same kind of info on Ablett?  :P

Jukes

I've been hearing strong rumour that Swanny has been done for drugs (probably turned himself in though) and will probably be secretly left out of games (either through forward time or resting/fake injuries). Buyer beware for SwanSheep.

Ziplock

if he turned himself in he doesnt get a strike + nobody at collingwood will be told it was him.

Jukes

Quote from: Ziplock on January 31, 2013, 11:50:52 PM
if he turned himself in he doesnt get a strike + nobody at collingwood will be told it was him.

I heard Beams turned himself in in 2011 and collingwood kept him out longer while he was injured by like two weeks.

Ziplock

look, I'm telling you now, if it was made available to the club that beams had done drugs, it would have leaked out into all major sporting papers.

Andrew

Quote from: Jukes on January 31, 2013, 10:31:52 PM
I've been hearing strong rumour that Swanny has been done for drugs (probably turned himself in though) and will probably be secretly left out of games (either through forward time or resting/fake injuries). Buyer beware for SwanSheep.

Left out of games through "forward time" or resting? If he's getting punished for drug-taking, he'll be suspended from the start of the season or not at all. It's hardly like Collingwood would seek to destabilise the side by doing any differently, and time in the forward line is hardly a punishment..?