how many super prem mids?

Started by sammy123, January 30, 2013, 11:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Give_It_To_Kobe

3 super premiums. 5 rooks

but in turn i have 5 def and 5 forwards premos

fever

FactHunt

I've got 4x 600K + players and Embley... trying to find a way to get Embley to Fyfe (bit of a gap in price though!)

cdcanman

4 plus Fyfe seems to be more popular than I had hoped! I thought losing his DPP would have scared away most folks, but alas...

FactHunt

Quote from: FactHunt on February 18, 2013, 01:44:29 PM
I've got 4x 600K + players and Embley... trying to find a way to get Embley to Fyfe (bit of a gap in price though!)

Now with the Sandi injury i have a real sniff at finding a spot for him... gonna have to do a small downgrade somewhere  :-[ (going grey. and bald. can that happen?!?!)

Big Mac

I've gone with a different strategy then most, I've got 1(700k) 1(600k) 2(500k) 1(450k) 1(350k). A bit risky but I'm hoping 4 will be elite and 2 will be above average premiums by the end of the season.

Grazz

Quote from: FactHunt on February 19, 2013, 07:56:23 PM
Quote from: FactHunt on February 18, 2013, 01:44:29 PM

Now with the Sandi injury i have a real sniff at finding a spot for him... gonna have to do a small downgrade somewhere  :-[ (going grey. and bald. can that happen?!?!)

Haha yes it can, six years of SC you should see my hairdo now mate. :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: cdcanman on February 18, 2013, 02:12:32 PM
4 plus Fyfe seems to be more popular than I had hoped! I thought losing his DPP would have scared away most folks, but alas...
He is after all a Brownlow fancy, a fit Fyfe means huge fantasy points

Grazz

Quote from: cdcanman on February 18, 2013, 02:12:32 PM

Fyfe is a nice stepping stone to a Elite Prem will make money or become a keeper. Would need to lift with his kicking which can let him down at times in SC score wise. Didnt think id pick him up once he lost DPP but he's in my squad.

Capper

I have gone with 4 with Hayes at M5

Mykonos FC

Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, JPK and Cotchin.
Strong and deep at the moment.

hannebery2rohan