Torpedo10 V elephants

Started by Torpedo10, January 30, 2013, 03:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Will Win, Torpedo10 or elephants?

Torpedo10
elephants

elephants

Cheers CW. Yeah, I did learn a lot... Liiike not starting with David Astbury in your backline ::)

Think this will be much closer than the poll suggests. Torp a little under-rated in DT circles I reckon!

Grazz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 16, 2013, 02:34:29 PM
My bet is on ELE, think the lad learnt a lot last season, taking nothing away from Torps -

should be a cracking contest, especially with the ability to trade so much both should be able to fix any early or later mistakes quickly and stay competative so could be a close one, as it should for everyone this season.

As always how you manage your trades will determine the outcome even with the flipping of trade thoeries on it's head it will be those that do the work finding the cash cows making money upgrading as quickly as possible, startegic trades etc, the coach that does this the best instead of being patient methodical and conservative with spatterings of aggresive trading will lead the pack come years end. Im looking forward to the challenge as we all have done plenty of work in the past during the week that largely never see's the light of day due to trade restrictions will now have a pay off weekly. Workload for some will need to increase to stay in it, work ethic will be an extra tool a valuable one this year to help evolve from a rnd 1 team into a finals preforming/ranking monster.

It's all knew in theory for everyone, those that play both forms of fantasy footy will need split personalities to flip flop from one set of rules to the other on a weekly basis. This in itself will represent a challenge but all we can do is experiment with the new format and treat the other as we always have with the added luxury of 6 extra trades in SC which allows us to go a bit harder while maintaining a conservative outlook still. Im excited about it. Bring it on.

Colliwobblers

eloquently spoken Grazz as always.

at least sportsebet, sportal, centrebet all have the same trade rules as supercoach and only DT is different or my head would explode ;)

Noz

I'm backing Torp to win the bet.

I'm putting the exact same challenge out to tbag if he has the grapefruits.

PowerBug

$100 on TorpySpud to win. Hale is a gun.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on March 16, 2013, 03:45:51 PM

this would be a good bet, although he is a lot more heart on his sleeve biased than you so maybe you have the edge as you won't autofill your team with SA players :)

GM

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 17, 2013, 12:37:52 AM
Quote from: Noz on March 16, 2013, 03:45:51 PM

this would be a good bet, although he is a lot more heart on his sleeve biased than you so maybe you have the edge as you won't autofill your team with SA players :)
it will be the Crows vs The Power.haha

Torpedo10

ele with a top score in Elxam looks like he's pulling back the lead I set last week.  :o

elephants

1905 & 2147 for me!

Overall rank of 3,091st.

How you going Torp?

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on April 08, 2013, 07:56:10 PM
1905 & 2147 for me!

Overall rank of 3,091st.

How you going Torp?
Wow ranked like 10,000 but 1992 & 1969. Pretty close at the moment.

Justin Bieber

Not that close. He's like 100 up lol.

elephants

A week-by-week running total scoreboard is in the second post fellas ;)

elephants

A great score by Torp and a shower effort from me has once again turned the tides!

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on April 20, 2013, 10:51:30 AM
A great score by Torp and a shower effort from me has once again turned the tides!
Yup.  :o

elephants

I slightly outscored Torp this week but Torp still hold the lead! Boy oh boy this is tight early on.

Lucky this isn't a consistency comp :P