Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Started by Nige, January 30, 2013, 01:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

For those care and like the show like me, the cast has been announced for Celebrity Apprentice Australia Season 3.

Interesting mix...Thoughts?

QuoteWe're thrilled to announce our newest Celebrity Apprentice candidates: Brian Mannix, John Steffensen, Stephanie Rice, Peter Berner, Dermott Brereton, Peter Everett, Layla Subritzky, Prue MacSween, Prinnie Stevens, Rob Mills, Kym Johnson, Dawn Fraser, Jeff Fenech and Roxy Jacenko!

Only one will win... so who do you think will be The Celebrity Apprentice Australia?

Inb4 Who? Still don't get why people expect A or B list celebrities...

Master Q

Nige

Master Q

Nige

Quote from: Master Q on January 30, 2013, 02:10:50 PM
Still a bad show nonetheless  :-X

I watch it for the lulz more than anything. Peter Berner will provide a few laughs and Steph Rice will be good to look at.  :)

BratPack

I think they all fit into 3 catagories with the exception of Dawn Fraser.

Idiots, W***es (I censor to keep things PG) and People Noone cares about

Windigo

Ziplock

dawn fraser, stephanie rice.

no idea who the flower anyone else is.

Jroo

Lol I mistakenly thought Peter Everett, was the former footballer Spida Everitt. I was looking in that photo for a good 5 minutes trying to find him, but couldn't and than realized the name is split differently  :-[

BB67th

Quote from: JROO8 on January 30, 2013, 07:09:03 PM
Lol I mistakenly thought Peter Everett, was the former footballer Spida Everitt. I was looking in that photo for a good 5 minutes trying to find him, but couldn't and than realized the name is split differently  :-[
Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing.

I think Dermie can just go and give all the other blokes a good chin bump and take out the competition for himself.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ziplock on January 30, 2013, 06:58:57 PM

Dermot ?

Quote from: BB67th on January 30, 2013, 07:13:40 PM

+1 - who is the other Peter Everett??

Jroo

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 30, 2013, 07:22:02 PM

Dermot ?

Lol I had no idea until I searched his name on Google.
He was The host of ready,steady cook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Everett

stew42

Quote from: JROO8 on January 30, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 30, 2013, 07:22:02 PM

Dermot ?

Lol I had no idea until I searched his name on Google.
He was The host of ready,steady cook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Everett
And now they've put Colin Lane in there, such a travesty! He looks so sad on set...  :'(

henry

Lol Brian Mannix  ::). Will be going for Dermie though as a hawks man I've got to, won't be watching this crap though  :P

Nige

Haha I did the same at first, but 30 seconds later I'm like "Wait, that's E-v-e-r-e-t-t"  >:(

Rob Mills is a cool cat too, don't think I mentioned that.