Main Menu

Richmond v Indigenous All-Stars

Started by Jroo, January 30, 2013, 11:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

he had a cyst behind his knee burst, filling his leg with fluid causing tightness, give him a break.

tbagrocks

So the game's not on tv :-[ why do channel 7 and all the rest I guess suck so much, surely this would rate very well?

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 08, 2013, 07:42:05 PM
So the game's not on tv :-[ why do channel 7 and all the rest I guess suck so much, surely this would rate very well?
Yep not on team. Only on the AFL or Richmond website I think.
You'd think they would have it on 7 or if not than FoxFooty  ::)

Justin Bieber

nrich102

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 08, 2013, 07:42:05 PM
It will be here thos  ;)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-08/live-indigenous-all-stars-v-richmond

Justin Bieber

Jroo not playing...

Cotchin, Rance and Vickery are the latest to pull out ::)

Yarran not playing either...

Capper

Quote from: tabs on February 08, 2013, 09:43:12 PM
JRoo out

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/jack-riewoldt-set-to-miss-tonights-all-star-clash-in-alice-springs/story-fnelctok-1226573810714

QuoteRICHMOND superstar Jack Riewoldt has flown home early from Alice Springs with an illness.

The Tigers spearhead flew back to Melbourne this morning after contracting the flu on the clubs Pre-season camp in the Northern Territory.

A Richmond official said Riewoldt had long been ruled out of tonight's exhibition match against the indigenous All Stars as he continues his recovery from injury.

Geelong pair Alan Christensen and Travis Varcoe also flew home this morning.

The absence of Riewoldt further dilutes the talent on display at Alice Springs' Traeger Park tonight, with Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Shaun Burgoyne and Adam Goodes all not playing.

Ziplock

damn. I was looking forward to getting a squiz at christensen :/

meow meow

Ziplock

he's carving it. he's already on like 33 dt points or something :P

Nige

Conca's doing well early, racked up a few possies.

Master Q

Only watched for 5 minutes, cause quality was awful and had other stuff to do (will watch again later).

Regardless of the Tiger's line up they should be winning. They are an actual team with chemistry...

Btw, any DT scores?

TheAnt

Q it's still 9 debutants in the team, still an incredibly inexperienced team, a lot of the players on the all stars are good mates aswell, but I digress. Putrid quality, probably not worth the DT scores because it means nothing. When I saw McGuane upfront I wasn't expecting much lol. Would've wanted to see Astbury up forward but oh well.

Master Q

You make some fair points, but still. Richmond are a team, the IAS are just of a bunch of guys - you know what I mean?