Heath Shaw?

Started by grimreaper, January 30, 2013, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I dislike Heath for three reasons. He is inconsistent, annoying and likes to get drunk.  ::)

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 30, 2013, 03:55:19 PM
I dislike Heath for three reasons. He is inconsistent, annoying and likes to get drunk.  ::)

See him at the Grand Final? Hahaha, classic.

essendon2

Quote from: Adamant on January 30, 2013, 03:38:42 PM
Heath Shaw is the only guy who's on my never again list and is staying there.

I always end up picking him every year, only for him to dish up inconsistent crap.

I had Waters sitting nicely at D4 last year, but started getting cold feet. About 20 minutes before the final lockout, I traded Waters to Shaw for 'safety'. Waters started the year with 83 & 103 from his first two games, while Shaw started the year with a 56 & 66. I basically paid an extra 110k for a decrease of 64 points. ::)

After round 2, I then traded Shaw back down to Waters. Obviously Waters smashed it for the rest of year, but I wasted trade that I shouldn't have done in the first place.
+1

Screech

Yeah Heath Shaw started the season pretty poorly....I traded him out after that poor start and in the end it would have better to have hung onto him. He is inconsistent....everyone know that...that's the risk you take

The_Captain

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 30, 2013, 03:55:19 PM

What about a fourth??? Lovesssss a bet! Hahaha

nrich102

jabroni

ok for SC but he will become much cheaper in DT at some point so jump on then if you like

kilbluff1985

nope on my black list after the betting incident