Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be in my rd 1 team?

Coniglio
13 (76.5%)
Treloar
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

popedelio

Who do you think will start well in the 2013 season? Leave your opinion below :)

Jukes

Coniglio, wouldn't be starting with either though.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 04:04:51 AM

Yep agree.

Both will be genuine superstars in coming years though!!

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on January 30, 2013, 04:11:45 AM
Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 04:04:51 AM

Yep agree.

Both will be genuine superstars in coming years though!!

Yeah, Coniglio for me too.

I would rather take a punt on someone like David Swallow from this price range though.

Andrew

Both are disgustingly priced, another $100k and you get a proven premo. GWS are close to the most irrelevant DT team this year. Only Toby Greene and Devon Smith spark my interest, but I still can't justify starting either. Their top-priced rookies don't seem worthwhile just like last season as well.

Jukes

Quote from: Andrew on January 30, 2013, 05:06:22 AM
Both are disgustingly priced, another $100k and you get a proven premo. GWS are close to the most irrelevant DT team this year. Only Toby Greene and Devon Smith spark my interest, but I still can't justify starting either. Their top-priced rookies don't seem worthwhile just like last season as well.

"Disgustingly priced"
I lol'd

essendon2

I really liked Dom Tyson! was definitely going to start but unfortunately did his pcl

elephants

Quote from: Andrew on January 30, 2013, 05:06:22 AM

Hahah brutal! I reckon Greene could go even bigger than last year.. Mmmmm.

Football Factory

If Treloar kept his DPP i would have seriously considered him for my forward line .. i played him over Roughhead and WhiteX late last year and it helped me win a couple of my leagues ... last 4 games  96,112,99,90

popedelio

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 30, 2013, 09:12:23 PM
If Treloar kept his DPP i would have seriously considered him for my forward line .. i played him over Roughhead and WhiteX late last year and it helped me win a couple of my leagues ... last 4 games  96,112,99,90

Thats what stood out for me, and the fact that Coniglio showed heaps of potential in his first season. Why not take the punt when there is unlimited trades :P

Ziplock

coniglio was carrying injury for a large chunk of the season as well... I can see him pushing 90 this year, but not much higher though :/

tbagrocks

If you're going down this path better to pick a non discustingly priced Wingard

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 30, 2013, 09:45:15 PM
If you're going down this path better to pick a shower scorernon discustingly priced Wingard

fixed

tbagrocks

No need to respond to such crap i'll just let Chad do the talking!

Ziplock

haha, wingard, despite being fully fit all season only averaged 53.4 without his green vests (keeping in the vest in which he scored 60, and keeping a red vest where he was subbed off just before the 4th quarter on 30 points), compared to coniglio who averaged unsubbed (removing his green vest since it was injury affected, not form  affected) 82.3, despite playing injured since round 3...

basically, even if wingard shakes off the vests, he's a 70 avg. player at best next year- I'd hope he would improve his scoring, but looking at talented port rookies like jacobs, that's not guaranteed. Coniglio on the otherhand is a better player, who should push 90 this year, at worst, he'll hold his price.

Nonetheless

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 30, 2013, 09:59:29 PM
No need to respond to such crap i'll just let Chad do the talking!

nothing that I said was untrue- wingard is a shower scorer.