Main Menu

Who's sick of the Madden Bros and the KFC ads

Started by fidou, January 29, 2013, 12:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

If by stupid you mean "Joel Madden is a sick cow" then yeah ;)

Nige

Quote from: elephants on January 29, 2013, 02:19:08 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 12:23:23 AM
I'm a massive Good Charlotte fan and love the Madden Bros so I personally don't have a problem with the ads. Don't mind me some KFC either, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.  8)

+1

Joel is a legend! And he's moving to Australia.

"You're such a backseat driver Clarkey, trying to captain this drive too aren't ya"

Love it ;D

I don't think he's actually moving, it's more temporary until The Voice is done. I don't think Nicole and Lionel are too keen on it. Apparently, Benji's more likely to find a permanent home here so that Joel and the family have a place to crash and a reason to come back more often.

But yeah, the ads!  8)

Windigo

Not sure if it's a KFC ad but I like the ad about the old lady with the same story syndrome and the uncle trying to pick up your girlfriend.

Does give me chuckle as it is actually true sometimes.  :P

henry

Lol you realise by talking about this ad you're giving KFC/vodafone exactly what they want - publicity.  ::)

I don't really like them but who cares there are worse and they only go for 30 seconds.

tbagrocks

Quote from: henry on January 29, 2013, 11:23:12 AM
Lol you realise by talking about this ad you're giving KFC/vodafone exactly what they want - publicity.  ::)

I don't really like them but who cares there are worse and they only go for 30 seconds.
What I thought strange was at the Adelaide test they were handing out hats (no brim) that could sit over your cap that looked like a melon but had Vodaphone on it, they offered me one so I said to the nice lady "are you going to pay me to advertise for you?"

Free advertising gives me the showers, but really any does ::) But I ain't advertising for anyone ;)

Master Q

Annoy me big time. First the KFC ads, now moving onto others like Vodafone   >:( And The Voice will be back on soon as well  ::)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Master Q on January 29, 2013, 10:10:46 PM
Annoy me big time. First the KFC ads, now moving onto others like Vodafone   >:( And The Voice will be back on soon as well  ::)
Don't forget Master chef, MKR and the bluddy block ::)

Good news though, footy is three weeks away ;D

henry

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 29, 2013, 10:15:15 PM

I didn't mind the block ads. Geez footy's only 3 weeks away, that's ridiculous. Looking forward to it. By the way you can always mute the ads.  :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: henry on January 29, 2013, 10:39:23 PM

I didn't mind the block ads. Geez footy's only 3 weeks away, that's ridiculous. Looking forward to it. By the way you can always mute the ads.  :)
I go one step further and if I plain don't want to know what's on the add I change the channel! Muting is mandatory

Mr.Craig

PowerBug

THose MKR ads have gotten to me. Watching it coz it's a comedy more than it is a cooking show.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

tbagrocks

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 30, 2013, 12:35:54 AM
THose MKR ads have gotten to me. Watching it coz it's a comedy more than it is a cooking show.
Some of my friends watched it last year so I kinda had to, that lady that kept saying "darling" drove me nuts, but the "yeah" was pretty funny

Tominator

FOOTY IN THREE WEEKS?!?! FARK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Capper

Quote from: Tominator on January 30, 2013, 03:12:14 AM

FOOTY IN THREE WEEKS?!?! FARK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
too many sleeps, cant wait