Main Menu

Who's sick of the Madden Bros and the KFC ads

Started by fidou, January 29, 2013, 12:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

I am completely sick of the Madden Bros and the KFC ads as I fail to see the point of them. What is the connection with Chicken and Americans that haven't a clue about cricket. They are all just rubbish, I would prefer to see Rhonda being kissed by Ketut or whatever his name is.

Nige

I'm a massive Good Charlotte fan and love the Madden Bros so I personally don't have a problem with the ads. Don't mind me some KFC either, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.  8)

CrowsFan

I'm with you fidou, really don't understand it at all. And now Joel is doing ads for vodafone as well now ::)

NoButYeah

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 12:23:23 AM
I'm a massive Good Charlotte fan and love the Madden Bros so I personally don't have a problem with the ads. Don't mind me some KFC either, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.  8)

One of the English guys that's come over to play cricket for us saw one of the ads and said 'Who are those guys on all the kfc ads?"

Apparently he has no idea who Good Charlotte are haha

Jukes

I like Joel Madden Football 2013, not liking the ads though.

And ads are the best part of tv :( like the infomercials make television in the 21st century.

tbagrocks

It is showering me as much as that stupid hobo from the tennis, I don't care that much though as I just change the channel

Grazz

Justin Bieber

Grazz

BB67th

Only one thing you can say about the Madden brothers KFC ads

WWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 12:23:23 AM

+1

Joel is a legend! And he's moving to Australia.

"You're such a backseat driver Clarkey, trying to captain this drive too aren't ya"

Love it ;D

My Chumps

Quote from: fidou on January 29, 2013, 12:20:04 AM
I am completely sick of the Madden Bros and the KFC ads as I fail to see the point of them. What is the connection with Chicken and Americans that haven't a clue about cricket. They are all just rubbish, I would prefer to see Rhonda being kissed by Ketut or whatever his name is.
Completely agree with this until the last part about Rhonda and Ketut... God damn that sh*t got old quick.

Tominator

THANKS! For a good timeeeeeeeeeeee

I got some chicken for you, whaddaya got for me?
A good time
That's right

Nails

What's shower is...

The idea of the ads are to relate KFC with good times. I obviously understand the marketing ploy. KFC + stuff = good times...

However in the ads the idea is they're having good times.

Watching the Maddens play lawn bowls, watching them play baseball as "street cricket" and sitting with a bunch of dicks at the cricket are NOT good times imo.

Most of the ads all the other people supposedly having a good time just stand there and watch the Madden bros. Not a good flowering time. P.O.S. ads.

And no LE, that ad is flowering stupid. It's just stupid.

Capper

yep, get rid of them, surely as part of the rotation policy they will have some time off as well

The street cricket one is ok

KFC + Stuff = good times

Lawn bowls was good times before KFC. Cheap beer and sun whilst playing sport