Couple of stats on Dustin Martin

Started by TheAnt, January 28, 2013, 09:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bottlemart

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 29, 2013, 04:24:43 PM
Dusty is in, and only goes out if injured.  I think we all got on  him a year early, this could very well be breakout year. Kinda got a bit of a hunch about Ben Jacobs of North as well. Cheers.
Sabretooth, I think you are on the money.

Martin - Yes, he's in my side too.  Should be ready for a big year.

Ben Jacobs - Yes, I was reading an article recently where he said he couldn't run properly in his 2 seasons at Port, but when he got to North he said their medical facilities were very good, and after operations on his ankle, he is now finally able to run without restriction, so we could see him return to his high possessions and accurate kicking, which was a feature of his game as a junior, and why we all jumped on him in 2011 after his bout of glandular fever.  So Yes, Ben Jacobs could be a very good pick this year.  I wil track his pre season, but there looks to be a spot for him in my team.

kilbluff1985

tkringle

Currently in my side, but more so due to there not being a lot better available without injury queries, age queries or suspension (Pav, Thomas, Harvey, Nic Nat, Chapman, Bartel).

Jay

Its only a matter of time before Dusty has that huge year and dont want to miss out when it happens...So I pick him every year :P

Torress

i think this year you need the top 6 FWDS

is dusty a top 6 fwd??

the fact that 'IDK' is enough for me not to risk it, the R/F's are the solid safe options to hit that 100 average.
rocky and stevieJ are the M/F's i want, after that i want R/F's - cox,roughie, ryder (if fit), nicnat (when he hits his straps)

and i haven't even mentioned the power CHF's - buddy, pav, tex - who should all beat dusty?

i don't think i can find room for a guy who could/should average 100?