Martin or Wright?

Started by Samsturmfels, January 28, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

Who should I start with Dustin Martin or Matthew Wright

shorty3264

Its almost a questions of risk vs reliable
I think Martin has the potential to avergae 110 but also be inconsistent therefore possibly could be around 95-100, were Wright I think you know what your going to get, solid. average 90-100.
Having said that, strongly go Martin, this is his year.

Jroo

There both good picks, but I'd go Martin just. As Shorty said, I reckon he could improve his average to 110

Samsturmfels

hawkers65

I've been tying to decide who i should pick for weeks now! Within the last few days i have just chosen to pick both :)

tbagrocks

I'm not certain Wright will be in the top 6 forwards to many team mates to take points off him, I thing in DT yes but Martin for me in SC

Sabretooth Tigers

Dusty, he has far more "break out" potential than Wright, and is capable of anything if he puts it all together. Cheers.

Presto

Neither
Dusty is too much of a risk.
Wright is too inconsistent: his last 10 games last year:
It seems that every time he produces a great game, he has to follow it up with an abominable one.

ronl

Presto may be right - Robbo or Zprlo maybe.  Now, how do you choose between those two?

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

I'm not starting either but i would pick Martin of these two

CrowsFan

Quote from: ronl on January 28, 2013, 08:50:06 PM
Presto may be right - Robbo or Zprlo maybe.  Now, how do you choose between those two?
Forgive my ignorance as I'm never good with nicknames, but who is Zprlo?

Samsturmfels

Ricochet who are u starting with then?

Ricochet

Quote from: Samsturmfels on January 31, 2013, 06:49:24 PM
Ricochet who are u starting with then?
In terms of premo's I've got Rioli, Roughead, Zorko and Rockliff in my fwd line at the moment.
I can see all 4 going 110+

batt

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 31, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Quote from: ronl on January 28, 2013, 08:50:06 PM
Forgive my ignorance as I'm never good with nicknames, but who is Zprlo?
=Zorko haha.