When will Dream Team open??

Started by SydneyRox, January 28, 2013, 04:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

I am itching to get started on my real team.... lock in the leagues and then bring on the NAB!!

Those NRL buggers have already got theirs open.... so where is our love??  >:(

Senior

AFL Dream Team opens on the 1st of February just after midnight!

kilbluff1985

lol after being on the FF team picker for months i'm over picking a team atm i'll still be on at midnight though :)

jimmytigs

thursday night 9pm here for me in dumaguete city philippines,the disco opens at 9pm & i really wanna go,as i head back to cebu on the saturday then my home in angeles city on the 6th,should i hang out here & get stuck into it for an hour before disco or should i tantalise myself for another 6 hours till about 3am then start getting into it drunk as a skunk,you just know i wont be able to leave it be if i get started at 9pm so option 2 seems the more likely-BRING IT ON that fantasy big bash cricket just wasnt good enough to relieve the hunger pains

PowerMan

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 28, 2013, 04:15:59 PM
I am itching to get started on my real team.... lock in the leagues and then bring on the NAB!!

God I hope the AFL doesn't look like that. Team logo's instead of the jersey's is messy IMO.

anyway, roll on Thursday. Hopefully the prospectus will be in the newsagent thursday as well.

KoopKicka

Quote from: jimmytigs on January 28, 2013, 05:22:33 PM
thursday night 9pm here for me in dumaguete city philippines,the disco opens at 9pm & i really wanna go,as i head back to cebu on the saturday then my home in angeles city on the 6th,should i hang out here & get stuck into it for an hour before disco or should i tantalise myself for another 6 hours till about 3am then start getting into it drunk as a skunk,you just know i wont be able to leave it be if i get started at 9pm so option 2 seems the more likely-BRING IT ON that fantasy big bash cricket just wasnt good enough to relieve the hunger pains

Cebu is one of my favourite places to visit, loved it when I went 5 months ago.

As for your dilemna, anything that gets you picking your team sooner Im all for!

jimmytigs

Quote from: KoopKicka on January 28, 2013, 05:43:01 PM
Quote from: jimmytigs on January 28, 2013, 05:22:33 PM

Cebu is one of my favourite places to visit, loved it when I went 5 months ago.

As for your dilemna, anything that gets you picking your team sooner Im all for!
check dumaguete next time,im back to both again in september,big tip,if retired or retiring,especially if with a steady partner,look at dumaguete,this place is perfect,i moved back to angeles city because i cant stick to 1 woman,but this is the place for a couple,it is just perfect & only 4 hours by bus/fast ferry from cebu or 30 mins flight

SydneyRox

Quote from: PowerMan on January 28, 2013, 05:41:50 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 28, 2013, 04:15:59 PM

God I hope the AFL doesn't look like that. Team logo's instead of the jersey's is messy IMO.

anyway, roll on Thursday. Hopefully the prospectus will be in the newsagent thursday as well.

I picked one up from a book store on Saturday, so reckon you should be right now PM