"Gazza has been on the sidelines a bit of late"

Started by Andrew, January 27, 2013, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Quote from: Juddster5 on February 23, 2013, 11:10:31 PM
Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 11:09:13 PM
I can't believe I am doing this over one measly NAB round-robin game but...

GAJ must come into my team now.

Come on mate, this isn't a bad thing is it? The guy is a machine.

Of course it isn't a bad thing, I was just making a point of how knee-jerk I was being :P

Juddster5

Quote from: Jukes on February 23, 2013, 11:11:45 PM
oh, you did good against the Hawthorn reserves? Must be so proud.

Still can't see him averaging 115+ unless he can smash a few real teams and not an U21 side.

Hardly the Hawthorn reserves side mate. Haha i never knew the likes of Buddy and Cyril played reserves. Oh wait, they don't they are in All Australian teams. You spud.

essendon2

Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 11:09:13 PM
I can't believe I am doing this over one measly NAB round-robin game but...

GAJ must come into my team now.
+1

Jukes

Quote from: Juddster5 on February 23, 2013, 11:16:18 PM

Still can't see him averaging 115+ unless he can smash a few real teams and not an U21 side.

Hardly the Hawthorn reserves side mate. Haha i never knew the likes of Buddy and Cyril played reserves. Oh wait, they don't they are in All Australian teams. You spud.

Because Ablett totally played on either of them all day and they had such an influence on his scoring.

Juddster5

Quote from: Jukes on February 23, 2013, 11:19:28 PM
Quote from: Juddster5 on February 23, 2013, 11:16:18 PM

Because Ablett totally played on either of them all day and they had such an influence on his scoring.

Well why did you say it is their reserves side then? They had like 6 or 7 younger players playing and thats all. Hardly their reserves side...

powersuperkents

Haha Swan and Ablett are DT's only must haves. Can't afford Ablett though and don't want to drop anyone from my line up. He is my primary upgrade target though.

essendon2

Quote from: powersuperkents on February 23, 2013, 11:25:20 PM
Haha Swan and Ablett are DT's only must haves. Can't afford Ablett though and don't want to drop anyone from my line up. He is my primary upgrade target though.
+1

tbagrocks

Hawka

Dominated a hawk midfield without Mitchell, Hodge, Sewell, Shiels and Burgoyne
Despite that anyway he should already be in everyones team before this game!

nostradamus

Gazz and Swanny were my first 2 players chosen........neither have been out of my team at any stage

nrich102

Quote from: nostradamus on February 24, 2013, 12:51:31 AM
Gazz and Swanny were my first 2 players chosen........neither have been out of my team at any stage
+1

SydneyRox

Quote from: nrich102 on February 24, 2013, 09:37:57 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 24, 2013, 12:51:31 AM
+1
+2

betch ya

gaz was first picked player - swan locked a bit later on but still in the team

Grazz

Quietened Jukes down a bit on the subject, that's gotta be a good thing doesn't it. :P

GM

Quote from: Grazz on February 24, 2013, 01:52:12 PM
Quietened Jukes down a bit on the subject, that's gotta be a good thing doesn't it. :P
Two reasons to go missing Goldys stellar performance & The Little Master racking them up again.