Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: essendon2 on January 28, 2013, 10:42:39 AM
Quote from: Andrew on January 28, 2013, 05:33:42 AM
Quote from: Mykonos FC on January 28, 2013, 01:25:18 AM
That was December 21.
36 days ago.
Full fitness by now easily.

I would've said the same thing, until reading the K-Hunt quote. Or would he be referring to 36 days ago in an article posted yesterday..?
+1
Well after December 21 they would have gone on their Christmas break and maybe started training again 2 weeks ago. Perhaps during that time they haven't done much tagging with Hunt and that had been done back in December.

Ricochet

Was Clint Jones tagging GAJ round 2 of last year?

SydneyRox

All you suckers who dont start with GAJ round 1 can reap what they sow!

Dream Big

Quote from: Ricochet on January 28, 2013, 03:43:34 PM
I watched the game and I'm pretty sure was (unsuccessfully of course). No 'tagged' symbol in his FanFooty news for the match, however there isn't a single one of these for the season. So it's 1-1 in the GAJ vs CJT, hard to know what will happen.

Ricochet

Quote from: Dream Big on January 28, 2013, 04:27:05 PM
I watched the game and I'm pretty sure was (unsuccessfully of course). No 'tagged' symbol in his FanFooty news for the match, however there isn't a single one of these for the season. So it's 1-1 in the GAJ vs CJT, hard to know what will happen.
yeh just checked and got this

Dream Big

Quote from: Ricochet on January 28, 2013, 04:33:01 PM
Quote from: Dream Big on January 28, 2013, 04:27:05 PM
yeh just checked and got this

Oh cool, wasn't aware of that feature. Going through the season, practically every match said he was tagged or at least had a head to head.

Justin Bieber

Well when he played Saints in round 12 or whatever he got like 60 :(... with no tag.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on January 28, 2013, 11:54:58 PM
Well when he played Saints in round 12 or whatever he got like 60 :(... with no tag.

The week before he got 53 disposals and the media were saying that he was playing selfish.

He played shower on purpose because he was pissed off and wanted to make a point.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on January 29, 2013, 12:01:56 AM

The week before he got 53 disposals and the media were saying that he was playing selfish.

He played shower on purpose because he was pissed off and wanted to make a point.
No he didn't.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on January 29, 2013, 12:06:34 AM

No he didn't.

Alright, mabye that wasn't the actual reason, but he did cop a lot of criticism from that 53 possession game.

Watching the Saints game though (where he got 61 points), he just looked disinterested the whole time.

Hard to predict how he'll go in round 1.

Grazz

Quote from: Adamant on January 29, 2013, 12:33:25 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 29, 2013, 12:06:34 AM

No he didn't.

Alright, mabye that wasn't the actual reason, but he did cop a lot of criticism from that 53 possession game.

Watching the Saints game though (where he got 61 points), he just looked disinterested the whole time.

Hard to predict how he'll go in round 1.

I agree with you Ada, it was like he was trying to prove a point.

kilbluff1985

Justin Bieber

He struggled. Everyone has a bad game. If you're trying then he should not be playing.

Football Factory

GOLD Coast is expected to open its NAB Cup campaign without stars Gary Ablett and Michael Rischitelli.

It’s understood both emerged unscathed from today’s intra-club hit out despite Rischitelli leaving the track early.

The former Lion was restricted to just 14 games in 2012 battling a string of leg injuries including hamstring tendonitis.

Meanwhile, an injury-free Ablett is being nursed through his 11th preseason â€" third on the Sunshine Coast -- with the Suns taking no risks on the playmaker.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/gold-coast-set-to-open-nab-cup-without-stars-gary-ablett-and-michael-rischitelli/story-e6frf9jf-1226577921099

elephants

Good news on the Gazza front then! He is in a tight three-way tussle with Boyd and Beams for my second mid spot!

Shame to see Riska still a bit iffy :(