Rate Me

Started by PowerMan, January 27, 2013, 03:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

Mr.Craig

I'd question the Waters pick. Sure he's a great player but he's missed 31% of the available games in his career. It's really just a question of when he'll get injured again.

McBean won't play for several years and without a DPP link I can't see the reason for picking him. Menzel appears to be an unlikely starter for Round 1.

Russell, Mundy, Krak, Byrnes...it's a unique lineup of mid-pricers. Could prove to be interesting.

Overall it's a pretty good team.

henry

I like it mate, the main selection I would question is that of Russell. I reckon the pies have a pretty settled back 6 and he will find it hard to get regular games. I also think Knights or Varcoe has more upside than Krakouer, but that's an ok pick. I'd either downgrade Russell to a rook like Pittard or Vlastuin and then upgrade either Mundy or Byrnes/Krak to a gun or downgrade Mundy to Embley or Byrnes/Krak to a rook and upgrade Russell to someone like Heppell or Broughton.

PowerMan

I think Mundy is ready to do something this season.

might even chuck a sneaky on him to win the brownlow before the season starts. 101/1 at the moment.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: PowerMan on January 28, 2013, 05:43:55 PM

might even chuck a sneaky on him to win the brownlow before the season starts. 101/1 at the moment.

injured today :(

nrich102

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2013, 02:24:47 AM

Yeah, lost his spot. Go Fyfe

PowerMan

Quote from: nrich102 on January 31, 2013, 10:10:22 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2013, 02:24:47 AM

Yeah, lost his spot. Go Fyfe

no, go ROK! far more durable.