Mitch Robinson gets into a fight at BDO

Started by essendon2, January 27, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on January 28, 2013, 09:05:52 PM
Feel for the bloke cops a 1k fine and 2 months volounteering with the Salvo's all cause a knob. Now the media suggesting he got off lightly. White Goodmans.!!!!

Side note - As someone who has given my time to a bunch of community organizations, it really irks me when volunteering is reduced to a punishment. I understand why it's done but it still gives me the showers.

mezzoculo

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 28, 2013, 10:24:50 PM
Side note - As someone who has given my time to a bunch of community organizations, it really irks me when volunteering is reduced to a punishment. I understand why it's done but it still gives me the showers.
Really? I don't!  Well, I should say aside from it being wheeled out as the generic non-response employed by any institution in the public eye (sporting, corporations etc) to media pressure. Considering that most elite sports folks tend to participate in similar events as part of the club's / afl's remit (i.e. hospital visits, school visits etc), I really don't think that its actually any kind of corrective procedure for the miscreant in question...

jabroni

see if it was Ben Cousins no one would touch him cos Kizon's boys would beat the living shower outta them

Robbo needs to expand his networks :P

elephants

Quote from: jabroni on January 29, 2013, 12:26:13 AM
see if it was Ben Cousins no one would touch him cos Kizon's boys would beat the living shower outta them

Robbo needs to expand his networks :P

Haha ;D

Andrew

Feel for the bloke cops a 1k fine and 2 months volounteering with the Salvo's all cause a knob. Now the media suggesting he got off lightly. White Goodmans.!!!!

Well said. Keep up the good work.

Grazz

I can understand your feelings MrC regarding it when you do it out of the kindness of your heart. Onya mate. :)

Ziplock

not going to lie the afl article title
'robbo rapped'  is very easy to read 'robbo raped'

which alarmed me extremely.

just sayin'