Mitch Robinson gets into a fight at BDO

Started by essendon2, January 27, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Quote from: Nails on January 27, 2013, 04:38:52 PM
Looks like Trent from Punchy

flower Scotland, is that AFL or NAB cup games?

flowering XVs.
The proper season, he can play NAB but then has to play VFL for rounds 1 and 2 iirc.

Mr.Craig

owenbond007

Quote from: JROO8 on January 27, 2013, 04:42:13 PM
lol apparently it was'nt a fight, it was just him mucking around with his housemate   ::)

looked like a fight on the southern cross news. He looked to be on the bottom of the pack.

Jroo

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 27, 2013, 08:52:46 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on January 27, 2013, 04:42:13 PM
lol apparently it was'nt a fight, it was just him mucking around with his housemate   ::)

looked like a fight on the southern cross news. He looked to be on the bottom of the pack.
Well that's what I hear on Twitter, but looking at the video, I think it's serious

elephants

My take on the fight.

1) two dudes disagree and start a verbal argument one of these was Robbo.

2) Robbo bends over to pick something up from the ground when he cops a filthy cheap shot.

3) Robbo retaliates and does fairly well to get a few punches in while the other dude us down.

Long story short, welcome back to my team Robbo ;)

T Dog

Quote from: elephants on January 27, 2013, 10:04:46 PM
My take on the fight.

1) two dudes disagree and start a verbal argument one of these was Robbo.

2) Robbo bends over to pick something up from the ground when he cops a filthy cheap shot.

3) Robbo retaliates and does fairly well to get a few punches in while the other dude us down.

Long story short, welcome back to my team Robbo ;)

Better than NAB cup workout..lol.. ;D

Justin Bieber

All I know is the other guy would not be better off! :P

Jroo

Found this on BigFooty
Apparently what happend   
I was there yesterday and saw the incident.

QuoteThat group were looking for trouble all day, Robbo was there enjoying the music he wasnt there for trouble i sad hello to him he was sober and seemed to be in good spirits. There were a group of 4 or 5 bogans just following him around giving him stick until one of robbo's mates gave one of them a bit back and the altercation started. All they wanted was a response they charged his friend a scuffle broke out and robbo was breaking it up... They wouldnt stop if you watch the video you will see robbo punch one of them that was out of pure frustration because they wouldnt back off and leave it alone. Robbo then tries to walk away and goes to tie his shoelaces and gets sucker punched by one of the idiots trying to make a name for themselves by hitting robbo... Robbo took the punch and reversed it and ended up on top trying to control the guy that hit him... He got up and walks away he was fuming that these guys ruined his day.

It was a disgrace and those boys should be banned from attending any festivals in Melbourne.

Poor bloke didnt even get to see the peppers in the end.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/did-mitch-robinson-have-a-really-big-day-out.987505/page-5

Aaron8

It's a shame that professional footballers can no longer go out and have a good time without becoming targets. Just because they play for a rival club or because someone doesn't like them it doesn't matter, It's there job to play footy and that's what they get payed to do. People seriously need to grow up and let them be!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Aaron8 on January 28, 2013, 01:59:11 AM
It's a shame that professional footballers can no longer go out and have a good time without becoming targets. Just because they play for a rival club or because someone doesn't like them it doesn't matter, It's there job to play footy and that's what they get payed to do. People seriously need to grow up and let them be!

yeah but they know what they are getting themselves into wouldn't feel sorry for them

going to this thing was asking for trouble

Jroo

Well said Aaron! Completely agree

essendon2

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 28, 2013, 02:08:37 AM

yeah but they know what they are getting themselves into wouldn't feel sorry for them

you can't say that... just because you play AFL doesn't mean you can't go and enjoy yourself at a music festival..

JBs-Hawks

It my boss tried telling me i wasnt allowed to goto a music festival, he would be told to get flowered.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: essendon2 on January 28, 2013, 02:10:30 AM

you can't say that... just because you play AFL doesn't mean you can't go and enjoy yourself at a music festival..

yeah it pretty much does

most players would avoid public events like this

@JBs you don't play professional sport