Main Menu

TheBench

Started by FisherSaints, January 27, 2013, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on February 08, 2013, 07:00:34 PM
BB's up and has been for the past 24 hours. It's been that long since the last pick which was JB taking Robbie Gray.
So sorry everyone, completely forgot about the Bench and my preference was taken. I will make sure that won't happen again.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: BB67th on February 08, 2013, 09:45:18 PM
BB's up and has been for the past 24 hours. It's been that long since the last pick which was JB taking Robbie Gray.
So sorry everyone, completely forgot about the Bench and my preference was taken. I will make sure that won't happen again.

sad puppy dog face :-[

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on February 08, 2013, 09:45:18 PM
Don't worry buddy, it happens.

Nige

Looks like we are picking more than 22 players. Sorry tabs, you were right.  :-X

Nige

The EMGs on page 10 are now sorted via lines. So, that's why one may have several people listed as EMG1. Since we're all just pick benches now (I think), maybe look for back-up on your benches for the spots you haven't got any. Team lists are on page 10.  :)

Capper

Quote from: NigeyS on February 10, 2013, 01:37:57 PM
Looks like we are picking more than 22 players. Sorry tabs, you were right.  :-X
Shhh!!!  :-X Dont let it get out that i was right for once. Other people might start believing what i say  ;) ;D

Capper

Just noticed that i have 4 rucks already as well. Opps

Nige

Quote from: tabs on February 11, 2013, 01:19:31 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 10, 2013, 01:37:57 PM
Shhh!!!  :-X Dont let it get out that i was right for once. Other people might start believing what i say  ;) ;D

Hahaha. Let's all listen to tabs from now on.  ;)

Quote from: tabs on February 11, 2013, 01:20:19 PM

Yeah, good work.  :o

Toga

Just noticed I have 4 quality players on my mid bench :o i thought we had six on field? ???

better start drafting fwd/back emg's ;)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 11, 2013, 01:26:09 PM

Just noticed I have 4 quality players on my mid bench :o i thought we had six on field? ???

better start drafting fwd/back emg's ;)

Good luck getting any decent ones...  ::)

Toga

Got a couple up my sleeve ;)

But then comes trading and I have some quality mid firepower for bidders ;)

Nige

I'm willing to make a trade of two for the right players. :P I think we'll have a bit of a discussion since you took like 6 players I wanted, Toges.  >:(  ::)

Toga

haha that's very true nigey ;) all for the right price ;)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 11, 2013, 06:02:12 PM
haha that's very true nigey ;) all for the right price ;)

Lake for Bennell, you're in need of defenders, right?  ;)

Toga