Main Menu

TheBench

Started by FisherSaints, January 27, 2013, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:06:25 PM
Mitch Wallis this late in the draft = a steal 8)

Don't take this personally, but I hate you.  >:( This has to be at least the 6th pick you've taken before I had a chance...

I was doing research last night and was like " :o :o :o Wallis is still there!" Log on this afternoon, you've taken him. I think I'm actually gonna tell you my next picks...

omfg how many times can i do this? :o but keep in mind you do pick before me lol so you're the one missing them ::) :-X

Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 08:18:19 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 08:16:44 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 07:39:39 PM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45236.msg604522.html#msg604522

Something a few have been wanting...wish I found this earlier.
The problem that i can see happening is that in a couple of weeks, the people behind the bench update all of the players positions and they change to waht they are in DT and SC now.

I have showertiest feeling that this may happen and I'll genuinely considering RQing if it does. That said, I don't think it will affect my team too much...

If we get too sick of it could we consider running it like an XVs comp? :o

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:24:15 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:06:25 PM
Mitch Wallis this late in the draft = a steal 8)

Don't take this personally, but I hate you.  >:( This has to be at least the 6th pick you've taken before I had a chance...

I was doing research last night and was like " :o :o :o Wallis is still there!" Log on this afternoon, you've taken him. I think I'm actually gonna tell you my next picks...

omfg how many times can i do this? :o but keep in mind you do pick before me lol so you're the one missing them ::) :-X

Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 08:18:19 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 08:16:44 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 05, 2013, 07:39:39 PM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45236.msg604522.html#msg604522

Something a few have been wanting...wish I found this earlier.
The problem that i can see happening is that in a couple of weeks, the people behind the bench update all of the players positions and they change to waht they are in DT and SC now.

I have showertiest feeling that this may happen and I'll genuinely considering RQing if it does. That said, I don't think it will affect my team too much...

If we get too sick of it could we consider running it like an XVs comp? :o

I'm not opposed to that. If you want to outline some basic rules and whatnot, why not?

Toga

Well idk I'd probably prefer it to be run on either the DreamTeam or Sportsbet scoring methods if others like them?

And maybe make this the draft, so that'll be done. 15 starting players + Bench? Trading to be approved by comissioner? (I'd be happy to do that if people want? And last year's DPP rules apply?

Idk anyone got any more?

Capper

we alreaady have leagues using those scoring methods, it would have to be a new scoring method like the Bench use

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:33:00 PM
Well idk I'd probably prefer it to be run on either the DreamTeam or Sportsbet scoring methods if others like them?

And maybe make this the draft, so that'll be done. 15 starting players + Bench? Trading to be approved by comissioner? (I'd be happy to do that if people want? And last year's DPP rules apply?

Idk anyone got any more?

Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 08:39:10 PM
we alreaady have leagues using those scoring methods, it would have to be a new scoring method like the Bench use

I like it Toga, and tabs, The Bench is showere...let's disassociate ourselves with it if we can.  ::)  :P

Toga

What others are there? ??? What's the Bench's scoring method?

Capper

Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:44:29 PM

not too sure, thats why no other XV leagues have started up

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:44:29 PM

From what I saw, it's pretty similar to DT. Hence why I said just go with that.

Toga

Scoring:

Ruckman: 1 point per hitout, 2 points per mark
Forward: 6 points per goal, 1 point per behind
Midfielder: 1 point per kick, 1 point per handball
Tackler: 5 points per tackle

Can anyone decipher that shower? ??? ::)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on February 05, 2013, 08:52:56 PM
Scoring:

Ruckman: 1 point per hitout, 2 points per mark
Forward: 6 points per goal, 1 point per behind
Midfielder: 1 point per kick, 1 point per handball
Tackler: 5 points per tackle

Can anyone decipher that shower? ??? ::)

Nope...stick with DT. ;)

Capper

We are picking squads of 30 though. So how many players are playing each week?? What is the structure??

Nige

Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 08:54:49 PM
We are picking squads of 30 though. So how many players are playing each week?? What is the structure??

We're picking a squad of 22 in The Bench...

Toga

Quote from: tabs on February 05, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

No idea it can be negotiable...

Nige

B: Lake, Adcock, Enright, Rance, Malceski, Geary
M: Ablett, Priddis, Sewell, Gaff, Broadbent
R: Goldstein
F: J.Riewoldt, Zorko, Breust, Sylvia, Mayne, Howe
E: ?, ?, Leuenberger, ?

I'm actually reall happy with that, even if Toga took a few that I wouldn't mind seeing in that team.  ::)

KoopKicka

Miine looks like it came out of a cows arse.

B: Bugg, Howard, Yarran, S Shaw, Gilbert, Ellis
M: Stanton, Ebert, Simpson, Rich, Hannebery
R: Ryder
F: Beams, Zaharakis, Martin, Roughead, Pearce, Christensen