Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i'm so confused i don't even know if i had my turn or who i picked

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 29, 2013, 11:56:21 PM
i'm so confused i don't even know if i had my turn or who i picked

think you picked JPK... but yeah i agree very confusing system! :o

BB67th

Looks like FS is going to get onto The Bench admin team tomorrow and find a few answers to our many questions. In the mean time I would suggest we suspend drafting for the moment.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:59:46 PM
Looks like FS is going to get onto The Bench admin team tomorrow and find a few answers to our many questions. In the mean time I would suggest we suspend drafting for the moment.
I think we're waiting on tabs to pick anyway.

MTTY

I'm fairly certain what has happened KB, is that you have picked Deledio and JPK and then de-selected them. So you currently have no players on your list when you need 2. So simply type Deledio and JPK into the pick bar and select them again.

EDIT: Just checked and Kennedy is unavailable (so you have him) but Deledio is available (so you must have de-selected him)

kilbluff1985

the system/interface is shi.te

should clearly say who is in your team and who is a preference for starters

oh thought i only had to pick one

Nige

Yeah, the whole thing is quite confusing and isn't very clear. The fact hey don't really make information redily available either doesn't help.  ???

Toga

Quote from: MTTY on January 30, 2013, 12:01:32 AM
I'm fairly certain what has happened KB, is that you have picked Deledio and JPK and then de-selected them. So you currently have no players on your list when you need 2. So simply type Deledio and JPK into the pick bar and select them again.

EDIT: Just checked and Kennedy is unavailable (so you have him) but Deledio is available (so you must have de-selected him)

If this is what's happened you should just be able to click a little 'refresh' icon at the top right of deledio's profile in your team space and he'll be added to your list. 8)

kilbluff1985

yeah i reselected Deledio i thought i had Dangerfield as my preference though now am pissed off

JBs-Hawks

Dont worry Lids is a great pick, won my DT Pro last year. I would have taken him instead of Goddard if i knew he was still DPP.

FisherSaints

I will talk to them tomorrow. It's a bit of a pain. Were you sure you put Dangerfield as your first preference KB??

Toga

flower knows how i'm meant to do draft preferences... i'm clicking on players but it don't do nothing! ???

kilbluff1985

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 30, 2013, 12:12:44 AM
I will talk to them tomorrow. It's a bit of a pain. Were you sure you put Dangerfield as your first preference KB??

i had 3 guys selected as preferences Dangerfield then JPK then Deledio thought it would do them in the order i put them in

kilbluff1985

which position are we picking for now?

Capper

sorry for the delay, NigeyS pick