Main Menu

TheBench

Started by FisherSaints, January 27, 2013, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:53:41 PM
Thanks so much boys. Now Swan is in my team and there is still a faded Kennedy there, but I'll leave him faded so others can pick him later if they want. :)

Sorry for being a pain, wouldn't have been much fun wasting that pick! Cheers for both of you! :D

All good Toga, it's a bit unfair if someone has a dud while the rest have premiums, especially for first round picks. When it comes to picking, it should say it's your pick and have a search bar, type the player's name and click it in the drop down list, that should work next time, I think.  :)

Thanks Nige :)

I tried clicking but that didn't do anything so i pressed enter lol... Moral of the story, don't press enter ;)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 11:02:43 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:53:41 PM
Thanks so much boys. Now Swan is in my team and there is still a faded Kennedy there, but I'll leave him faded so others can pick him later if they want. :)

Sorry for being a pain, wouldn't have been much fun wasting that pick! Cheers for both of you! :D

All good Toga, it's a bit unfair if someone has a dud while the rest have premiums, especially for first round picks. When it comes to picking, it should say it's your pick and have a search bar, type the player's name and click it in the drop down list, that should work next time, I think.  :)

Thanks Nige :)

I tried clicking but that didn't do anything so i pressed enter lol... Moral of the story, don't press enter ;)

Dat damn enter button...  >:(

And in breaking news, BB67th picks Cotch and it's time for JBsHawks to pick.  :o  8)

BB67th

Good thing Cotch lasted down to me, he should be a great pick for this year.

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

Surprised Toga passed him up, seeing as he's a Tigers man like me, and we all know he's bound to do big things this year so I'm even more surprised. Then again, Swanny's equally as good.  :P

BB67th

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

Surprised Toga passed him up, seeing as he's a Tigers man like me, and we all know he's bound to do big things this year so I'm even more surprised. Then again, Swanny's equally as good.  :P
That he is. I wanted Swan more actually, seeing as he is already in our AXV team ;)

kilbluff1985

hope i get who i want

BB67th

There isn't nay sort of stats centre in this or anything is there? Is there no way we can check player averages from last year?

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:16:45 PM
There isn't nay sort of stats centre in this or anything is there? Is there no way we can check player averages from last year?

You could do it before the draft started by just typing player names into the search bar, but I can't seem to find the place for that anymore now that the draft has started... So, to be honest, I'm not sure, sorry mate.

Oh and Toga can have Swanny in this, he's just not getting him from us in the AXVs.  ::)

BB67th

In the rules it says you get 4 forwards, half forward, full forward and 4 defenders, half back, full back. Would this just be a complicated way of saying 6 forwards and 6 defenders, or do half and full positions mean something different?

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:23:57 PM
In the rules it says you get 4 forwards, half forward, full forward and 4 defenders, half back, full back. Would this just be a complicated way of saying 6 forwards and 6 defenders, or do half and full positions mean something different?

I'm going to assume it's just a complicated way of saying 6 forward and defenders.

Also, it's your pick if you didn't already know.

MTTY

Why are KB's two players blanked out?

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 11:21:10 PM
Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:16:45 PM

You could do it before the draft started by just typing player names into the search bar, but I can't seem to find the place for that anymore now that the draft has started... So, to be honest, I'm not sure, sorry mate.

Oh and Toga can have Swanny in this, he's just not getting him from us in the AXVs.  ::)

GIVE HIM TO ME ;) :D :) ;D haaha i'll give you ben stratton for him ;)

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 11:28:59 PM
Quote from: BB67th on January 29, 2013, 11:23:57 PM

I'm going to assume it's just a complicated way of saying 6 forward and defenders.

Also, it's your pick if you didn't already know.

and nah i think certain players can only be selected in certain spots... e.g. J.Brown is FF only... Does that make sense? :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: MTTY on January 29, 2013, 11:49:07 PM

they were just preference players i think it sucks we can see each others preferences

MTTY

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 29, 2013, 11:50:30 PM

they were just preference players i think it sucks we can see each others preferences

Ah ok

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 29, 2013, 11:50:30 PM

ahh whut? I thougght you'd picked Lids so I didn't get him!! :'( :'(  >:(