Main Menu

TheBench

Started by FisherSaints, January 27, 2013, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 29, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
so how do we set up that player preference thing? and how long do we get to pick?
When you log in, you'll see a tab that says preferences. Type a player's name into the search box and when it shows up in the list, click on it and it will be added.

There's a 24 hour rule for picking a player. If you miss your pick, you'll get autopicked.

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:31:18 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:26:00 PM
Wtf can i change my pick i typed my pick, pressed enter and it gave me someone completely random :-\

If you go to Draft Manager, you'll see your team. Click on it and you'll see your player. There should be a bin in the corner of his name and I think you can delete it that way, presumably before BB picks.

nah i think it just takes him off my list and i don't get to pick again... :-\

well this sucks...

Nige

Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:39:16 PM
Wtf can i change my pick i typed my pick, pressed enter and it gave me someone completely random :-\

If you go to Draft Manager, you'll see your team. Click on it and you'll see your player. There should be a bin in the corner of his name and I think you can delete it that way, presumably before BB picks.

well this sucks...

Oh really?  ??? Did you try or are you guessing? Give it a go and see what happens. I doubt they would make it so that you miss a pick...

FisherSaints

Just wait I think I can override a pick

Toga

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:41:05 PM

well this sucks...

Oh really?  ??? Did you try or are you guessing? Give it a go and see what happens. I doubt they would make it so that you miss a pick...

nah i tried it and all it does is makes kennedy's template faint, with a refresh button in the top corner and still says it's BB's pick :'(

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 29, 2013, 10:42:39 PM

thanks that'd be great if you could :)

Nige

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 29, 2013, 10:42:39 PM

:o You can? If so, then delete poor Toga's, can't have Kennedy when I'm pretty sure he wanted Swanny or Cotch.  ::)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:45:31 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 10:41:05 PM

well this sucks...

nah i tried it and all it does is makes kennedy's template faint, with a refresh button in the top corner and still says it's BB's pick :'(

Oh damn, hopefully FS can do something about it.

FisherSaints

See PM Nigey Toga did you want Swan. Can't get on computer but ill make Niggey admin so he can

Nige

Got it mate, I'll see what I can do to fix it.

FisherSaints

Changed it cause I worked out how to view draft. You now have Swan I think just check

Nige

When I go to Draft Manager and click on Toga's team, Kennedy's faded and Swan appears there now. Looks like whatever has been done has worked.

FisherSaints

Yay yeah that's what I get as well

Nige

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 29, 2013, 10:51:03 PM
Changed it cause I worked out how to view draft. You now have Swan I think just check
Do you still want to give me admin powers? I'll probably be online and checking this a lot since I have nothing better to do :P Happy to help in case something like this happens again.

Toga

Thanks so much boys. Now Swan is in my team and there is still a faded Kennedy there, but I'll leave him faded so others can pick him later if they want. :)

Sorry for being a pain, wouldn't have been much fun wasting that pick! Cheers for both of you! :D

Nige

Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:53:41 PM
Thanks so much boys. Now Swan is in my team and there is still a faded Kennedy there, but I'll leave him faded so others can pick him later if they want. :)

Sorry for being a pain, wouldn't have been much fun wasting that pick! Cheers for both of you! :D

All good Toga, it's a bit unfair if someone has a dud while the rest have premiums, especially for first round picks. When it comes to picking, it should say it's your pick and have a search bar, type the player's name and click it in the drop down list, that should work next time, I think.  :)