Main Menu

Cars

Started by Tominator, January 27, 2013, 05:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Just thought I'd start a thread about cars   :P

We drive them every day so they are a very important part of our day to day lives, so add what you like to this thread, whether its cars you like, cars you don't like, your dream car or your current car, etc, etc

Make of this thread what you will !

tbagrocks

Always liked a 69 mustang

Well I don't really drive cars I prefer bikes 8) Triumph being my favorite ;D don't have one :-[

Tominator

Me, I'm only on my Ls but my dream car is without a doubt this, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Balboni. They still make the LP550-2 but the Balboni model was a special edition, but God its a sexy car

One of these in white or gunmetal grey thanks

Jukes

Late 60s Chevy Impala or Camaro

kilbluff1985

Eleanor :)

Windigo

Well my dad's a bit of a car nut...All old type stuff. Might post a few pics of his collection.

2 Leyland P76's.
2 Austin A40's
2 Austin A90's
1 Austin 1800 Mk II Ute.

Then my Grandfathers has a Morris Cowley or "Bullnose." 1927.  As well as a Morris Oxford and a T Model Ford Truck 1925. And a another T-Model Bus that is in the process of being restored.  :P

Similar Bullnose.

fidou

Hate talking about cars. But I own a very reliable Mitsubishi Magna '93 bought when it was 3 years old. The other one is a 2004 Ford Station Wagon that I had to get 6 months ago because someone rear ended my '99 Ford Station Wagon. Love the Ford station Wagons and hate the fact they don't make them anymore.

PowerBug

Quote from: fidou on January 27, 2013, 08:48:11 PM
Hate talking about cars. But I own a very reliable Mitsubishi Magna '93 bought when it was 3 years old. The other one is a 2004 Ford Station Wagon that I had to get 6 months ago because someone rear ended my '99 Ford Station Wagon. Love the Ford station Wagons and hate the fact they don't make them anymore.
Sound like my dad, he loves them too :P

I currently drive a little Ford Laser, on my L's atm.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

T Dog

Anyone see the latest James Bond Astin Martin ?

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on January 27, 2013, 11:49:23 PM
Does it beat the one from Goldfinger?

T Dog

Just...but yep  ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on January 27, 2013, 11:56:27 PM
Just...but yep  ;D
I bet the Bond doesn't :P

All the movies were played in order recently and after watching all the ones from the 60's first, clearly Connery is the best by miles

Grazz

If ever i won a big 1st division prize in Xlotto id love to own Eleanor, love that car. Owned a few nice cars throughout the years with my favourite being a Red XB GT Coupe which  i had to sell when i got married. Just to expensive to run and the wife wanted a house. I have a VE Comodore now and hot cars and the quater mile are a few years behind me now but they were good days. The GT was a great car and occasionaly would scare the crap out ya if you got to cocky. Dudge can tell a few stories. I really like me VE and the advantage of building it enhances how i feel about it.

fidou

Quote from: T Dog on January 27, 2013, 11:49:23 PM
It gets machine gunned and then finally blown up in Skyfall.

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 28, 2013, 12:03:00 AM
Quote from: T Dog on January 27, 2013, 11:56:27 PM
Just...but yep  ;D
I bet the Bond doesn't :P

All the movies were played in order recently and after watching all the ones from the 60's first, clearly Connery is the best by miles
Also the first Austin Powers makes more sence watching again ;D