Josh Kennedy
27 (51.9%)
Patrick Dangerfield
13 (25%)
Joel Selwood
12 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

erich1036

Which one would you take and why? Vote in the poll! No doubt this is another one troubling a lot SuperCoachers.

thewizz

Danger is where Jellwood was a few years ago - ready to go bang!

Dazzalenko

I can't remember where I read this but Dangerfield could be playing more of a Forward role this year, which could means less possies, go JPK!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Dazzalenko on January 26, 2013, 06:06:20 PM
I can't remember where I read this but Dangerfield could be playing more of a Forward role this year, which could means less possies, go JPK!
Don't Believe everything you read mate  ;) Danger will be even better this year

However, I do think he could start a little slower than JPK and with a huge ave to match Danger imo will drop price and boom home for the next 2/3rds of the year

People need to stop taking stupid articles from lame journalists seriously! Com'on it's january any spud journo is trying to find a story where there isn't one

ronl

JPK is the silent achiever and looking at some of the teams that have been posted he's not all that popular.  Shaping up as a great POD.

My Chumps

Kennedy, the man's a machine.

Pumps out 25+ disposals per game and gets forward and kicks goals too. Will only get better, and not very suceptable to a tag. Lockidy lock lock.

Adamant

I really like Jelwood's consistency, and I would go him as a POD.

nrich102

Presto

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 26, 2013, 06:22:52 PM
Quote from: Dazzalenko on January 26, 2013, 06:06:20 PM
Don't Believe everything you read mate  ;) Danger will be even better this year

However, I do think he could start a little slower than JPK and with a huge ave to match Danger imo will drop price and boom home for the next 2/3rds of the year

People need to stop taking stupid articles from lame journalists seriously! Com'on it's january any spud journo is trying to find a story where there isn't one
+1
I must be getting old, it is the third time in a week I give a +1 to tbag, but he is absolutely right, especially about the journos.

Tough choice between Danger and JPK, They both have a reasonably easy start, I plan to have them both.

quinny88

You cant go wrong here they will all serve you well

stew42

Would be brilliant to have Danger and JPK in your team. That said, I don't play SC...  :-X

Jroo

I like JP Kennedy!
Ultra consistent and will be very unique.

T Dog

Could almost go with all 3...have to drop Gazz though... :-\

kilbluff1985

JPK, rate him over Sellwood

would have said Dangerfield but round 13 bye :'(

TheAnt

I wrote a player comparison on another site if anyone wants to see it of JPK v Selwood. I'll mostly summarise and say this- Kennedy is better fantasy wise just because he kicks more goals, if Selwood was able to average a goal a game his average would be around 125. That's my main point.