Chris Judd
3 (9.4%)
Both
1 (3.1%)
Neither
11 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

GCSkiwi

Pretty simple really, I'm tossing up Juddy or Murph. Murph might cop the tag, but he's probably under priced for what he can do. Juddy also under priced on the back of a bad year, can he get back to form with more time to focus on his game, or is he on the way out???

nrich102

Nieso FC

Judd not even under consideration.

Murphy - Locked

jimmytigs

i think in 2011 murphy strode up alongside judd,in 2012 aside from his injury balanced by judds suspension he nosed ahead & this year hes ready to pull away,same at pies i feel pendlebury is 1 year behind murphy in the same question with swan.Assuming murphy has had got wretched year with injury out of the way he will pull away from juddy this year & juddy can gradually fade down the list,if the blues are lucky into 4th or 5th midfielder status by about 2018 when hes ready to go to stud

ronl

Although I currently have Murphy at M4 I wouldn't be writing off Judd just yet.  More than likely he'll be free of a tag this year and with Malthouse at the helm he'll have a coach who knows how to best utilise him in order to max his abilities. He could surprise bigtime and, to be quite honest, Ilm toying with using him as a huge POD.

Adamant

Definitely Murph, he is an absolute lock for me.