Main Menu

Slow motion in sport

Started by tbagrocks, January 24, 2013, 12:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: NigeyS on January 24, 2013, 08:14:26 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on January 24, 2013, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: BB67th on January 24, 2013, 07:21:20 PM
I don't mind Spider Cam but I hate 360, it is just a waste of time. A normal replay shows you a wiket and you can see what happens for the batsman to get out.

All 360 does is play have the delivery, stop, turn the angle, zoom into the bat showing the ball somewhere near the edge showing you nothing, then it puts a coloured circle around the fielder who is going to catch it, then he catches it.

It shows you nothing more than the normal wicket replay and just takes a long time to get done. It annoys me so much whenever it comes on.
I agree, makes me want to throw my remote through my TV :P
I also agree, spider cam is pretty cool but the 360 thing is rubbish. However, the commentators have an absolute field day with it every time.

the 360 camera really does my flowering head in. no doubt they'll have another toy to play with next summer

T Dog

Perhaps a 3d from underneath the court...or maybe a sweatcam to follow the drips as they fall.. :o

fidou

Quote from: whatlez on January 24, 2013, 08:13:26 PM
This is such a bad thread. I didn't even read it all.
I agree as it is going to start to piss me off now as whenever I see unnecessary slow mo it may piss me off, Before this thread I was oblivious to it.

tbagrocks

Quote from: fidou on January 29, 2013, 12:25:54 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 24, 2013, 08:13:26 PM
This is such a bad thread. I didn't even read it all.
I agree as it is going to start to piss me off now as whenever I see unnecessary slow mo it may piss me off, Before this thread I was oblivious to it.
What bothered me was everything that was not a live point had to be slow, every bluddy thing, started to really shower me right off