Do I have too many Lions ???

Started by Matt_352, January 24, 2013, 02:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_352

I currently have 6 players in my squad of 30 from the Brisbane Lions. Every other team is represented with 3 or lower. The 6 players that have made my squad from the Brisbane Lions are:

Pearce Hanley
Brent Staker
Matthew Leuenberger
Jack Redden
Tom Rockliff
Sam Mayes

Is this too many ???

Toga

Nah I think that's fine. Maximum of two per line, but I guess it depends on what bye your other players have. But I think it's fine and will have a similar number. ;)

Matt_352

thanks  :) got hanley and staker in defence, redden in midfield, leuey inruck and rockliff and mayes up forwrd  ;)

ShaynoB

3-4 out of them pretty much everyone will have anyways!

Hanley good POD and the word around is that Mayes should get early games

So no those 6 should b fine, just hope Brissie improve and don't have to many stinkers

nrich102

Holz

I dont think thats too many, i would question the pick of mayes though not because you have too many just i dont think he is a good pickup.

nrich102

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 12:26:25 PM
I dont think thats too many, i would question the pick of mayes though not because you have too many just i dont think he is a good pickup.
Mayes is an expensive rookie and I think there are better options worth less.

Matt_352

tbagrocks

Quote from: Matt_352 on January 24, 2013, 12:44:41 PM
Such as ??
Wait for round one teams mate ;D who really knows? Kennedy and Kerridge just two I can think of, Josh Crowden?

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 24, 2013, 12:50:27 PM
Quote from: Matt_352 on January 24, 2013, 12:44:41 PM
Such as ??
Wait for round one teams mate ;D who really knows? Kennedy and Kerridge just two I can think of, Josh Crowden?

Crowden Lee and staker are my current cheap forward.

T Dog

I have 5 - Hanley, Docherty, Big Luey, Rockliffe, Staker. Not sure on Docherty but the rest are locked in. More Lions than Pies players..who would have thought?

jimmytigs

hard not to have 3 of them,but the other 3 havent come into my calcs at all,better picks than hanley & redden & wait & see on mayes but im sure cheaper others will shine & make him obselete,the other 3 & most likely docherty i will have

Adamant

Most people will have at least 3 of those. I have 5 at the moment - Rockliff, Redden, Berger, Staker, Docherty.

I really don't like Mayes at his price though. I would drop Staker for Docherty, then downgrade Mayes back to Staker in the forward line.

Football Factory

Quote from: Adamant on January 26, 2013, 04:17:47 PM
Most people will have at least 3 of those. I have 5 at the moment - Rockliff, Redden, Berger, Staker, Docherty.

I really don't like Mayes at his price though. I would drop Staker for Docherty, then downgrade Mayes back to Staker in the forward line.
I have these 5 .. and agree with Adamant