Scotland banned - 2 matches

Started by Football Factory, January 23, 2013, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

nostradamus

A very wise decision of Carlton to impose the sanction and take it out of the leagues hands and risk worse

owenbond007

Good to see them await a verdict before handing out punishment.

From what i read well over a year ago, the guy he knocked out had assaulted his brother. Pretty sure he did what any good brother would do and come to his aid.

Anyway we will get a good gage on when to buy him, if at all.

ShaynoB

Hopefully he comes back with a point to prove and is still very much DT related!

nostradamus

l'm hoping he comes back and has a couple of stinkers, so we can upgrade to him nice and cheap in rnd 8-9ish

Ricochet

Not as bad as i thought actually. If he does come back with a couple of terrible scores do you trust him to bounce back nostra? We might start hearing "too old"  :P

auscoyote

Hagebear

A bit harsh on him but I guess that's AFL these days. Would expect most blokes to stuck up for their brother. Still will be a very tasty upgrade later this season. Will have to e after the byes with Gibbs, Goddard and HeppD.

nostradamus

Quote from: Hagebear on March 06, 2013, 10:16:12 PM
A bit harsh on him but I guess that's AFL these days. Would expect most blokes to stuck up for their brother. Still will be a very tasty upgrade later this season. Will have to e after the byes with Gibbs, Goddard and HeppD.

l'm going to get him when the price is right, and worry about the byes when they come around

#sidewaystradesforme