Quote from: Presto on January 23, 2013, 03:53:49 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 23, 2013, 03:25:18 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on January 23, 2013, 03:19:04 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 23, 2013, 03:17:47 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 23, 2013, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 23, 2013, 02:50:58 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on January 23, 2013, 02:48:02 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 23, 2013, 02:30:06 PM
Well his first 5 games are against Dogs, Crows, GC, Roos and Dees. Why wouldnt he be in everyones team
Its this reason that I'm surprised that Zorko doesn't appear in more teams  :o

Hmmm....good point Mezz

Add to that, Redden seems to be getting some lovin, which means having three lions is just too much. If Rocky was mid only, we would be talking about Zorko a lot more.
Is three Lions too much tho? I had plenty of Pies last year
Pendles
Swan
Beams
Sidey
Shaw
3 lions isn't to much. I'm having 5.
Actully 7.

And then we are in the supporter's one eye tunnel vision.
Why not 8 or 9 or 10?
(Berger, Docherty, Staker, Rockliff, Redden, Zorko, Rich, Adcock, Hanley) and I haven't even mentioned the oldies but still goodies: Black, Mcgrath and Brown.
+ Golby
I have Berger, Docherty, Staker, Rockliff, Redden, Zorko and Hanley in my team. Zorko is probably the only one I chose because he was a lions player. I'd never have more than 8 from one team, even the Lions.

Justin Bieber

Andrew

Quote from: mezzoculo on January 23, 2013, 03:12:52 PM
Quote from: Presto on January 23, 2013, 03:08:45 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 23, 2013, 02:06:47 PM
He's been locked in since day one for me, but now alot of doubters will be jumping on.....damn it!!
I am a doubter, but for the moment I will not jump on:

Brisbane fwd line looks better with him, and I am afraid that is where Voss will play him, especially when they struggle to find an avenue to goal. Last year in the last 6 rounds, while playing as a fwd he produced scores of 73, 82, 66, 81, 69 and 43.
I prefer to wait and if I am wrong I will trade him in later on.
Look at the guys Bris Vegas recruited in the past few off-seasons. Jordan Lisle (fwd option), Stefan Martin (forward), Zorko (forward). Add that to Cornilius and a switch-hitting Merrett and you have enough power in the forward line to free up a fired-up Rockliff into the mids. His goalkicking ability is a plus as he can rest forward and still score (like DT God, Dane Swan).

Throw in small upcoming forwards Banfield and Green and Rockliff will surely just rest in the forward line. Very likely he'll be a MID-only in DT next year, lets put it that way.

Grazz

Quote from: Andrew on January 23, 2013, 07:10:03 PM
Quote from: mezzoculo on January 23, 2013, 03:12:52 PM
Quote from: Presto on January 23, 2013, 03:08:45 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 23, 2013, 02:06:47 PM
He's been locked in since day one for me, but now alot of doubters will be jumping on.....damn it!!
I am a doubter, but for the moment I will not jump on:

Brisbane fwd line looks better with him, and I am afraid that is where Voss will play him, especially when they struggle to find an avenue to goal. Last year in the last 6 rounds, while playing as a fwd he produced scores of 73, 82, 66, 81, 69 and 43.
I prefer to wait and if I am wrong I will trade him in later on.
Look at the guys Bris Vegas recruited in the past few off-seasons. Jordan Lisle (fwd option), Stefan Martin (forward), Zorko (forward). Add that to Cornilius and a switch-hitting Merrett and you have enough power in the forward line to free up a fired-up Rockliff into the mids. His goalkicking ability is a plus as he can rest forward and still score (like DT God, Dane Swan).

Throw in small upcoming forwards Banfield and Green and Rockliff will surely just rest in the forward line. Very likely he'll be a MID-only in DT next year, lets put it that way.

In a way i hope so as it will mean he's spent the majority of 2013 in the middle which will be good for all that have him. :)

Mr.Craig

ronl

Hanlely, Berger, Rocky and may Zorko.  That'll do me.

strikes91

Adcock, Rockliff, Redden, Berger, Zorko, Staker.

eh

Adamant

owenbond007

I think hanley is more dt relevant than adcock

Phasir

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 23, 2013, 02:21:08 PM
Is it just me or do players usually bulk up physically to run through the midfield :o

All the premiership winning teams have one thing in common, size!
essendon & adelaide both tried that in recent years, pies & swans didn't .. hmm

nrich102